- Arsenal FC, New York Knicks, New York Giants...questions?
- I always have a phone, tablet, or notebook.
- I grew up obsessed with soccer and football
- GoldenEye and NCAA Football accounted for most of my childhood afternoons
- Lemonade was a popular drink and it still is.
- Florida International UniversityCommunications, 2002 - 2006
- MobileBurn.comManaging Editor, 2012 - present
- Androinica.comManaging Editor, 2009 - 2012
- Androinica.comBlogger, 2008 - 2009
- MordorComm. Specialist, 2006 - 2008
- HipHopDX.comContributor, 2005 - 2010
- AllHipHop.comContributor, 2005 - 2007
LG G Flex ad is so bizarre that it must be terrible on purpose
LG, in an attempt to promote its G Flex smartphone, has taken a rather strange path to let people know about the device's self-healing coati
AT&T follows in T-Mobile's footsteps and changes Mobile Share Va...
Following in the footsteps of fourth-place T-Mobile, AT&T has announced that it will increase monthly data limits and lower the price of mon
Isis Mobile payments now available nationwide for AT&T, T-Mobile, an...
Isis, the mobile payment joint-venture by three of the largest carriers in the United States, has officially gone nationwide today. After se
Motorola Project Ara aims to make smartphones have swappable parts like ...
Motorola has announced that it will attempt to make modular smartphones, which can swap out parts to upgrade certain specs without having to
Move over Google Glass, here comes $300 competition from France
We're all cyborgs now: at least 11 companies are battling for your face.
MyColorScreen's Themer Android launcher drastically changes a home scree...
Android is known for customization. While other smartphone operating systems let users personalize the phone's apperance within certain conf
Android reaches 1 billionth activation as Google names Android 4.4 "KitK...
Google Chairman Eric Schmidt revealed in April that Android was nearing its 1 billionth device activation, and the phone or tablet that brok
Bitcasa will soon add Chromecast and enable your entire media collection...
Bitcasa has wanted to find a way to make its cloud-storage service available on televisions but it has so far been limited to supporting Air
Moto Maker video walkthrough: how to personalize a Moto X in five minutes
Motorola is trying something rather unique to promote the Moto X - letting people build their own phone. Here's a video walkthrough of how t
Moto X customization features are free but exclusive to AT&T
Motorola announced the Moto X today and confirmed the long-running talk about the phone being able to be designed to a buyer's content -- if
Blu Life Play Review: can a $230 Android phone still be high-end? review
The Blu Life Play seeks to shatter the idea that a cutting-edge Android smartphone needs to be expensive. Can a $230 Android phone still be