Mainly created to force me into iterating more often; I also hope it can drive more discussion around ideas. Would love some feedback on it.
This is a GREAT piece by who asks 40 leaders of the SEO industry their biggest fears about SEO. Fascinating reading if you too work in the SEO industry. How many of these fears do you share?
There’s little doubt that the field of SEO is rapidly changing. 6-8 years ago, SEO was simple: get as many links to your site, put your keywords in title, and wait for Google to rank you. Now, tactics like guest blog posting will land you in Google purgatory. But it’s not just the rules of SEO that’s changing: the way people are consuming media is as well. Social media platforms like Pinterest are growing in popularity, and the majority of people are consuming content in mobile devices. Some say it’s only a matter of time before SEO becomes extinct.
#seo #seoexperts #search #google
Great post from both an informational and entertainment perspective.
- GoCompare.comSEO Manager, 2014 - present
- Box UKSEO Strategist, 2013 - 2014
- Liberty MarketingSEO Account Manager, 2011 - 2013
- Peter Sommer TravelsWeb Specialist, 2011 - 2011
- University of WorcesterGraduate Communications Officer - Social Media, 2010 - 2011
Always on the lookout for new web stuff...drop me a line if you find anything good!
- University of WorcesterAdvertising, Marketing and Public Relations, 2007 - 2010
- Llantarnam Comprehensive2000 - 2007
- My Blog (current)
- Box UK Blog (current)
- Econsultancy.com (current)
- CIPR Conversation (current)
- Koozai Blog (past)
- Yolk Recruitment (past)
- DailySEOTip (current)
- SpinSucks (current)
- Content Marketing Institute (current)
- Wall Blog (current)
- Marketing Personas for Non-Profits (current)
- YFS Entrepreneur (current)
- Moz (current)
- GoCompare (current)
Google Analytics Becomes A Robust Testing Platform With Content Experime...
Today, we're excited to share the launch of an API for Content Experiments — our tool for easily testing site content with programmatic opti
Google’s Knowledge Graph: one step closer to the semantic web?
Google was rather busy last year with algorithm updates and product launches, but that didn’t stop it from taking strides towards the “inter
Ultimate guide to Google+ Sign-In: more than authentication
With social media authentication a common sight across the web, Google takes it one step further with their latest Google+ Sign-In.
A Linkbuilder's Gmail Productivity Setup (with Outreach Emails from 4 In...
Because linkbuilding is hard, we all look for ways to make the process less painful and our outreach more effective. I constantly struggled