I won't be there, I shall be in Florence enjoying 25C & cornetto e cappuccino :)
- TheBusyFool.comFounder, 2010 - presentwww.TheBusyFool.com Business Coaching for small business, especially success coaching for corporate refugees - love what you do for a living, make a living doing what you love; find your unique "Joyful Genius", move from Busy Fool to Busy Cool, and never work another day in your life! Started as Business Strategy Solutions in 2003; consulting in Business Strategy and Key Account Management Strategy
- Network Of Trusted AdvisorsBoard member, 2013 - 2014www.networkoftrustedadvisors.com
- CloudberryCommercial Director, 2009 - 2013IT support to independent consultants and professional services firms; managing finances and customer account management
- MK ElectricNational Account Manager, 2001 - 2002Alarms, doorbells and electrical fittings to major UK DIY retailers: B&Q, Focus DIY, Argos, etc
- Response ElectronicsNational Account Manager, 2000 - 2001Bought out by MK Electric. Innovative Wirefree Alarms etc to B&Q, Comet, QVC
- Carl Kammerling InternationalNational Account Manager, 1997 - 2000Also known as CK Tools. Handling major UK DIY retailers: B&Q, Great Mills, Focus DIY, etc and Industrial Catalogue channel: RS Components, Arrow Distribution, etc
- Beiersdorf UKNational Account Manager, 1995 - 1996Handling "tesa" brand adhesive tapes into the DIY sector: B&Q, Homebase, Great Mills, Do It All, etc
- PhilipsCategory Manager, 1989 - 1995Consumer lighting to major UK DIY retail channel; as well as providing category analysis and line-plan support across the whole channel, managed the Do It All account.
Do what you love for a living, and make a living doing what you love. I believe we spend far too much of our waking lives at work to spend it doing something other than what we love.
At an individual client level, I help people find their Focus, those ideas, activities and opportunities that your love AND will create your success.
At a business level, I help you make the most of your precious time, effort, money & resources. I believe there are only 2 Big Business Questions:
- How much do we want to do this?
- Will we make any money at it?
Why you should stick to what you enjoy … — The Busy Fool
Enjoyment-Performance Theory is derived from behavioural theory. Essentially it says that we perform better at tasks that we enjoy. And we e
Ecademy Blogs, SEO, No-Follow and how to win the game - Ecademy
Challenging organisations to collaboratively develop, adapt and implement their business models in response to changing business conditions.
London IT Support and computer help in london area
Computer help and IT support for small businesses in the London are and for those areas around London. IT support professionals and custom