I fully agree. Indeed, in my view, the ultimate purpose of technology is to destroy all jobs and bring on a post-scarcity economy.
11 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- If WethePeople can take back our lives we can control the destiny and purpose of Sentient Devices connected to Sentient Networks doing all human laobr and thinking. Only if we have the strength of oiur own will power. So far the .0001% are winning control and power.
http://scoop.it/t/cyberinterneticsAug 24, 2013
- yea it looks like mass unemployment riots will be the only solution, unfortunately.Aug 24, 2013
- Automation Socialism http://socialistwebzine.blogspot.com/2009/09/automation-socialism.htmlAug 24, 2013
- sounds like technocracy.Aug 25, 2013
- how do you figure?Aug 25, 2013
- because technocracy is pretty much socialistic movement that puts emphasis on automation.
And they do so for almost 100 years now.Aug 25, 2013