Other interesting findings from the 2013 SEMPO survey:
- Agencies are integrating SEO more than companies especially in areas of content marketing, paid and social media
- While more than eight out of ten marketers identify mobile as significant, just 3% of marketing budget goes to this area
- Nearly half of digital marketing budget is spent on search, with 31% on paid search and 18% on SEO
- 63% of businesses will be increasing their paid search budget for 2014 while 47% plan to do so for SEO
How to Market Online without Rankings (Eyeflow)
What is it to be a thought leader? (Image Box)
My 15 Favorite Free SEO Tools (LunaMetrics)
Networking: Top 10 Tips (The Brew Room)
Are Teens on Facebook Really Diminishing? (Elliance)
The Real Reasons YouTube Requires Google+ Logins to Comment (MARC USA)
- LunaMetricsSEO Lead, 2012 - present
Google answers more than a billion questions per day and few in Pittsburgh keep a closer eye on that exchange than me and my team. I work with some of the finest SEOs and online marketing enthusiasts in the city–nay, the country–at LunaMetrics, an Internet marketing firm with an emphasis on education and data-driven analysis using Google Analytics. Check out the SEO category on the LunaMetrics blog for more from us.
I am an Iowa transplant who used graduate school as an excuse to be an uncle with a local number. Two master’s degrees and many play dates later, it turns out that I rather enjoy enjoy this town and wouldn’t mind staying.
- Point Park University2012
- University of Iowa2008