This leads us partially into the intricacies of our interwebbed relationship with the Ecosystem of Physics. We generally see Physics as this 'dead' layer of Reality upon which living matter has evolved.
The body is a tensegrity structure which distributes forces adaptive while forming shape. Like a flexible ball which will bounce and have its walls impressed inward and deform itself because of force, the body will keep itself upright and collectively ballooned into shape because of the electrochemical forces which hold its intricate internal and external cavities and volumes of liquid and gasses.
At the atmospheric level, air is undergoing similar forces of "levity" which is charged and controlled through electro and photo manipulation. (Muons also play a role in the types of motion experienced in our planetary/Universal Body withen Body system.)
It seems these electrical and photovoltaic forces are interleaved with human consciousness by mechanisms we don't or won't normally fully understand. Notice how powerful the EMF impulse of the animal's heart is. The mammal brain also has a substantial EMF and thermal signature. How do these thermal and voltaic effects cascade out and in correspondent with the environmental ecosystems?
The solution being nearly impossible to see or solve in an "all at once" fashion is seemingly part of the implicate order which keeps life aloft above the dungeons of death and entropy.
I think we actually miss a kind of connection with life when we view a healthy person as the epitome of life. When do you feel most alive, truly? When you are climbing a mountain or skating through a course....perhaps sprinting those last paces of a marathon?
These times of pushing the human body and the forces keeping us aloft to the edge is, I think, more of a symbol of performance and life than a nice and neat car safely tucked away which never sees the raceway.
In a sense, if we come out of forces connected with the environment and then materialize into an entity with a personality which has a solid core, we are hardening like a dead desert rock. We become so full of the world and so empty of the entropy which drives life. Disconnection from entropy is Disconnection from life.
If Life happens at the Edge, where do we position the Life Forces of the Human Civilization?
In a mythical sense, I see light as a self-feeding fire. (or close to this.)
Also, I've been pondering waves and how a wave is always intangibly connected to the surroundings. There is no "leading edge." There is normally a way to back-propagate information. This is especially true since multiple densities means multiple speeds, thus the less dense ether which flows into the constant formation of outcomes and atomic structuring is able to move faster and more freely.
I love the fact that these are actually stronger than traditional roof tiles!
EVER THE SHOWMAN, Tesla CEO Elon Musk took to the stage at Universal Studios in LA this evening promising to make solar sexy. To that end, he unveiled a range of textured glass tiles with integrated solar cells that are nearly indistinguishable from conventional tiling, along with a sleek update to the company’s energy-storing Powerwall. A couple hundred invited guests, mostly Tesla owners, ooh-ed and ahh-ed as Musk revealed that a row of suburban American houses on Wisteria Lane—the old set of Desperate Housewives—were all, in fact, topped with solar roofs. Each house’s old roofing material had been stripped away, and replaced with one of four new styles of solar tile. From the street, it was virtually impossible to tell; the roofs retained a variety of traditional looks, from textured slate shingle to terra cotta tile. Musk said the secret to the tiles’ appearance is a special coating that becomes more or less see-through depending on your viewing angle. He described it as a series of micro louvers that work like a privacy screen on a laptop, and said the company is working with 3M on the tech. The effect is dramatic in person. From shallow angles, the tiles appear nontransparent. But as your viewing angle approaches 90 degrees, the underlying solar cell becomes more and more visible. The result is a tile that permits the passage of sunlight from overhead, but still looks opaque to anyone at ground level.
Patterns layer themselves vertically and also horizontally as shadows cross paths with the rows of Corn.
If someone designs an app which makes this, I think it would blow up.
I believe another related concept is Tensegrity as well as fluid dynamics, laminar flow, and surface tension. Surface tension of hollow manifolds is perhaps the most interesting because it begins to become holotropic by its nature.
- United Healing ArtsHealth Consultant, 2015 - presentFocused on You and your Ultimate Health and Performance Goals
- Unbound Future (current)
- Science & Tech
- Trending and Systemic Changes in Culture & Markets
- My Opinions about Optimizing and Changing our Collective Paradigms
- Sustainability & Health
- Discoverying myself
- a Lateral (divergent) thinker
- a MAVERICK
- an infovore/philomath
- trying to change the world one mind at a time
- INTP (introversion, intuition, thinking, perceiving) [Myers-Briggs Personality Type]
- Molecular Biology
- Nutrition - Natural Medicine (I'm biased towards natural vitamins, minerals, and other natural compounds rather than pharmaceuticals. I prefer prevention rather than intervention.)
- Nootropics (mind enhancing drugs and nutrients)
- Robotics and Automation
- Quantum Mechanics
- Open Source - Development and Data
- Web 3.0, Semantics, Ontologies
- Artificial Intelligence
- Liquid Fluoride-Thorium Nuclear Reactors
- Quantum Electronics
- Optical Electronics
- Biological Batteries
- CLEAN ENERGY
- Social Reform
- INTENTIONAL COMMUNITIES
- COOPERATIVES (United Nations 2012: Year of the Cooperative!)
- SHARED SOURCES (Infrastructures and Services that cut down on redundant waste)
- OPEN SOURCE ECOLOGY
- Occupy Wall Street
- EDUCATION REFORM
- Commercial (feral) Hemp Legalization (paper, cloth, ethanol, food, CO2 reduction, fertilizer and pesticide reduction)
- PROGRESSIVE LIBERTARIAN (Scientific Conservative) [Grassroots-Organized-Anarchist] [Progressive and Participatory-Tiered-Democracy] [Socialist-Free Market] [Peaceful-Post-Scarcity] [Scientific-Accepting] [Fractal-Unionist] (Why? Because the more "networked" a nation is, the better. The U.S. started out pretty good. It can be done better. Authoritarian Regimes are very dangerous. Power should be as diversified and distributed as possible. It promotes humility.)
- * http://www.votesmart.org/voteeasy/ (The E-Harmony of Politics!) *
"When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson
"The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any." -Alice Walker
"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much." -Helen Keller
"Your competitive advantage comes from the accuracy of your interpretation of reality and the way you articulate your life experience." -Jennifer Sertl
"What looks like luck to most people is when preparation meets opportunity." -Oprah Winfrey
"...the ability to constructively face the tensions of opposing models, and instead of choosing one at the expense of the other, generating a creative resolution of the tension in the form of a new model that contains elements of the individual models, but is superior to each."
The website continues:
"Integrative thinkers build models rather than choose between them. Their models include consideration of numerous variables — customers, employees, competitors, capabilities, cost structures, industry evolution, and regulatory environment — not just a subset of the above. Their models capture the complicated, multi-faceted and multidirectional causal relationships between the key variables in any problem. Integrative thinkers consider the problem as a whole, rather than breaking it down and farming out the parts. Finally, they creatively resolve tensions without making costly trade-offs, turning challenges into opportunities."
- Wealth without Work
- Pleasure without Conscience
- Science without Humanity
- Knowledge without Character
- Politics without Principle
- Commerce without Morality
- Worship without Sacrifice
Maslow's list of Metaneeds:
- Wholeness (unity)
- Perfection (balance and harmony)
- Completion (ending)
- Justice (fairness)
- Richness (complexity)
- Simplicity ( essence)
- Liveliness (spontaneity)
- Beauty (rightness of form)
- Goodness (benevolence)
- Uniqueness (individuality)
- Playfulness (ease)
- Truth (reality)
- Autonomy (self-sufficiency)
- Meaningfulness (values)
- The Offsite - Robert H. Thompson (Leadership Fable)
- Abundance: The Future is Better than you Think - Peter H. Diamandis - Steven Kotler (Future Abundance and Prosperity through Technology and Post-Scarcity)
- The Power of Pull - John Hagel (Pull-Based Strategies, Distributed Leadership, and Need-Based Supply Webs and Ecosystems)
- Online StudiesGeneralist (life), Molecular Biology, 2010 - present
The 5 Organs Network of Chinese Medicine - Spleen/Stomach
The 5 Organs Network of Chinese Medicine was written by Heiner Fruehaf, Ph.D.; the print version was published in 1998. The 5 Organs Network
Independent Analysis on Supplements & Nutrition | Examine.com
Examine.com - Independent scientific information on supplements & nutrition. Everything on Examine.com is backed with citations to published
Negentropic Fields: Announcements from Implosion Group- Dan Winter
return to Main Index Implosion Group distribution of Dan Winter's work, Implosion Group and Friends, Aug 25, 2015. FILM LIBRARY-Implosion Gr
Workflowy: The Simple but highly effective Dynamic Outline System
Effective note-taking is a universally-applicable skill that we use all the time whether for college or business or simple to-do lists or gr
7-Minute Scientific Workout - Android Apps on Google Play
Your Personal Trainer for the 7-Minute Workout as propagated in the ACSM'S Health & Fitness Journal The AppThe app supports you in doing the
Forget About Setting Goals. Focus on This Instead. | James Clear
When it comes to getting things done and making progress in the areas that are important to you, there is a much better way to do things.