Hi Everyone - Our circle grew again. Here is version 3/24/15.
This is a Shared Circle of Bloggers and People trying to grow their google+ Circles. If you are already in the circle please +1, share and comment on this post to keep it relevant and growing. Each person that joins will be adding you to their circles so the more you share, the more you grow.
If you would like to be included in a future Circle share please complete these 4 easy steps.
1. Click Add People to add everyone in this circle to your circles.
2. Go back to the original post here: https://plus.google.com/+AmyNielson/posts/Kn7UmX652SM
+1 this post
3. Share the original post with the hashtag #amyscircleshare .
4. Leave a comment on the original post when you are done so I can find you and add you to the next Circle share. ** If you don't comment to the original post I won't be able to find and add you to the next circle share.
5. Post a family friendly post to google +. Include the hashtag #amyscircleshare . Support other posts with that hashtag by +1, commenting, or sharing them.
Optional: Please help us spread the word about the circle by tweeting about our awesome share. Retweet at https://twitter.com/planplaytime/status/580357713755967489
The more people that find us, the faster your circle grows!
#amyscircleshare #circleshare #bloghop #circlesharing #sharedcircles #sharecircle #circleoftheday #sharingcircles #sharedcircleoftheday #googleplustips #blogging
Musician, Singer, Actor, Avid Food Fermentor, living the dream in LA
Guiding her clients to discover their own inner wisdom, guidance and divine inspiration. Providing, healing, coaching and mentoring, services, helping entrepreneurs to amplify their innate wisdom and potential.
Blogger at Destination Cuisine featuring culinary tours, cooking classes, foodie events and travel activities in one place. Serial Entrepreneur and Modern Marketing Guru
Co-Founder Circloscope, Music Junkie, Youtube Show Host and Producer, Entrepreneur w/17 yrs experience in web development, SEO and Internet marketing
Friday, March 13th
@ 10 am PT | 11 am MT | 12 pm CT | 1 pm ET | 5 pm GT
Watch our show here on the event page where you can leave your comments and ask your questions during the shows live broadcast.
But if you can't watch it live don't worry you can always watch the replay on my YouTube Channel: http://goo.gl/3iukbR
#GoodDayGooglePlus #rockinthehouse #askchefdennis
- University of VirginiaEconomics, 1979
- momsAWAREFounder and President, presentEmpowering others to live healthy in a toxic world.
- It Takes TimeAuthor, presentDocumenting our recovery from a toxic mold exposure, sharing ways to incorporate natural living, and helping others make healthy lifestyle changes.
Quote about mind by Kahlil Gibran on Quotations Book
Much of your pain is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self.
Why Your Front Loading Washing Machine Can Make You Sick from Toxic Mold
Instead of keeping you clean, many front-loading washing machines can make you green with toxic mold and harmful bacteria’s. Water accumulat
Rare Species Of Microbe, Found In Spacecraft Clean Rooms, Eat Less But S...
Microbes that can survive harsh environments can hitchhike on spacecraft and contaminate off-world study sites, scientists said.
Gut reaction: Scientists study factors influencing intestinal microbes
Study results from Texas A&M University and University of North Carolina School of Medicine scientists on the effect of diet complexity and
Toxic Methylmercury-Producing Microbes More Widespread Than Realized - S...
Microbes that live in rice paddies, northern peat bogs and other previously unexpected environments are among the bacteria that can generate