- Stanford Health Care (SHC) (formerly Stanford Hospital & Clinics)SEO/Search Marketing Analyst, 2014 - presentStanford Hospital & Clinics is now Stanford Health Care @ http://stanfordhealthcare.org ♦ Develop SEO metrics & easy accessible dashboards on Adobe SiteCatalyst: Visits, Unique Visitors, Organic Search, Paid Search, Bounce Rates, Time Spend, Page Sessions; Comparing Trend Data for FY’14, FY’13 & FY’12 and projecting run rate ♦ Set up SEO Guidelines for content leads and started on a SEO/Content strategy ♦ Integral part of the launch activities and monitoring of new web site design including new name and new domain ♦ Train on CQ5 – Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) to create components and modals of web pages, and created html pages ♦ Train on secure databases and integrated various data points to the website ♦ Review and recommend SEM activities and channels depending on audience outreach ♦ Audit and provide detailed recommendations for http://stanfordhospital.org, http://stanfordchildrens.org & http://stanfordhealthcare.org ♦ Work with website agencies and integrate essential SEO goals into common sense technical release phases ♦ Create webmaster tool accounts for Google & Bing/Yahoo, created robots.txt files and various xml-sitemaps for daily updates with help of agency ♦ Create & manage a Global, Holistic Search, Content Strategy for http://stanfordhealthcare.org ♦ Align SEO goals with Marketing & Content strategies ♦ Optimize on-page content and meta data ♦ Discover, research primary keywords and do a competitive analysis using SEO Search Bench plug-in, ZoomRank & SearchMetrics. ♦ Work with marketing, IT, agency & content leads to develop a comprehensive SEO integration by phases.
- VMwareSEO Manager, 2013 - 2014Integral in driving innovation and implementation of business-critical SEO improvements to VMware.com, communities.vmware.com & shop.vmware.com. Selected Contributions: ♦ Performing adhoc SEO audits for vmware.com web sites ♦ Manage day-to-day aspects of VMware sites Web Presence Optimization (SEO, Social Media, Analytics & Mobile) ♦ Work with content and creative team to execute recommendations & integrate SEO best practice ♦ Manage webmaster tools such as Google, Bing/Yahoo & Yandex ♦ Educate Bus on how to do keyword research, discovery & competitive analysis ♦ Train Int’l Web Managers to integrate SEO best practice ♦ Develop SEO integration into current launch process & creating SEO Guidelines, ♦ Develop business process & new self-service dashboard for Recommended Content (Best Bet) ♦ Manage VMware.com SiteSearch GSA 7.0 ♦ Align SEO goals with Marketing & Content strategies ♦ Track, report & analyze SEO Performance on a monthly/quarterly & annual basis ♦ Work with Web IT, Web producers & Interactive Team to integrate innovative meta data for future search engine algorithm adaptability such as structured data with schema.org guidelines, authorship etc. ♦ Manage all SEO related projects and programs for all vmware.com sites ♦ Web Presence Optimization Evangelist
- Cisco Systems, Inc.SEO/SEARCH Strategist, 2012 - 2013Recommend SEO/SEARCH strategies and best practice to Cisco business units (BUs) such as Collaboration, TelePresence, Data Center, Video, Security, Wireless, and Borderless Network for companywide marketing campaigns and website updates. Selected Contributions: ♦ Improve overall PageRank for Cisco domain by recommending basic SEO strategies and training web personnel and content contributors in SEO best practice to “think SEO” when creating marketing strategies and updating content. ♦ Perform daily SEO editing, SEO copy-writing, SEO Audits, and recommend SEO content marketing and brand awareness. Recommend SEO Mobile recommendation. ♦ Emphasis social media & mobile technology integration (Responsive Web Design) with semantic web in mind. ♦ Generate common sense Adobe SiteCatalyst (v.15), BrightEdge, and Cisco Site Search analytics and recommend search strategies including SEM & vertical search engines. ♦ Introducing new web methods, such as snippets, microformats, Google merchant accounts and etc. ♦ Consult on the WEM (Web Experience Management) implementation efforts and assist in created use cases. Assist in content migration strategies, website architecture flexibility, automation, cost reduction, and ease of use.
- Data Quality Analyst / Language Specialist, 2010 - 2012Integral in driving innovation and implementation of business-critical quality improvements to Google Maps during this contracted engagement. Hold full accountability for constructing sound decisions related to overall accuracy of data; analyze and identify patterns within data. Collaborate with Maps Engineering team to troubleshoot proprietary Google Map tools; analyze newest version of tool in order to identify variances and functions of different versions. Interface extensively with senior leadership to discuss regular / ongoing training; produce spreadsheets and presentations to relay feedback on processes and results. Selected Contributions: ♦ Boosted overall user experience by communicating with users regarding best practices for Google products, such as the Local Business Center; provided education on securing listings within Google Maps, increasing visibility / ranking, and SEO strategies. ♦ Demonstrated exceptional attention to detail; analyzed complex data and compared multiple sources of information in order to effectively locate anomalies. ♦ Instrumental in enhancing processes and increasing efficiencies; actively submitted questions, issues, and inconsistencies related to localization data.
- Avago TechnologiesOnline Marketing Manager, 2005 - 2008Oversaw diverse online marketing activities, including managing websites, marketing program launches, site upgrades, and improvements; planned and coordinated all project phases, ensuring timely completion of deliverables. Administered online marketing budget of $2.7M. Facilitated status report meetings with stakeholders located throughout various departments. Compiled and evaluated key web analytics; managed Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) activities. Documented security initiatives and new processes for implementation. Monitored web issues; interacted with third-party vendors to quickly resolve problems. Delivered training sessions and support regarding online marketing. Developed training materials for new applications and existing CMS system. Supervised 4 direct reports. Served as proactive member of the Data Privacy Council. Selected Contributions: ♦ Established and maintained relationships with third party vendors, including vertical search engines and search marketing firms such as GlobalSpec, Supplyframe, Google AdWords, and Yahoo. ♦ Devised and implemented programs and standard policies that enabled key stakeholders to efficiently upload / write web pages. ♦ Played key role in developing and enhancing look and feel of website, allowing engineers to quickly locate business-critical information; dramatically improved visibility through organic search by recommending SEO strategies. ♦ Orchestrated several major implementation projects, including 4-language website (www.avagotech.com), extranet, intranet, and additional specialized portal website (www.avagolighting.com). ♦ Served as Project Lead during implementation of new CMS system (FatWire) and workflow optimization; efforts successfully increased department productivity levels 40%. ♦ Integral in the strategic planning of corporate marketing initiatives, including a Lead Management System and new document security.
- AlteraOnline Mktg. Specialist/Project Lead, 1998 - 2004Managed project planning, monitored schedules, and ensured on-time completion of deliverables. Coordinated content management workflows and product releases in collaboration with content owners based globally throughout the US, UK, Japan, and China; ensured adherence to corporate design standards. Interacted extensively with diverse populations, including content owners, web producers, web programmers, editorial and technical publications personnel. Led cross-functional team in developing and implementing project deliverables; emphasized quality, productivity, and consistency throughout project lifecycle. Partnered with design engineers to perform in-depth usability studies. Created A/B testing prior to web redesign and web refresh project. Supervised and trained colleagues and contracted personnel regarding operational procedures and Content Management System (CMS) operations. Selected Contributions: ♦ Spearheaded major product launches representing more than 350 web pages; planned and coordinated all facets of projects to consistently meet aggressive timelines. ♦ Introduced standardized processes that significantly streamlined existing workflow across departments. ♦ Served as Project Lead during design software section taxonomy redesign project; orchestrated information architecture and navigation changes in collaboration with site and content owners, and managed updates of content, links, and images on 500+ pages. ♦ Proactive member of TeamSite Implementation team; oversaw rollout activities of TeamSite 6.1. ♦ Instrumental in driving productivity levels by providing TeamSite Content Management System (CMS) support and training sessions. ♦ Devised new document processes and procedures related to use of TeamSite (CMS); developed comprehensive “Search Engine Optimization” (SEO, writing-for-the-web) training program.
- Equinox FitnessTherapeutic Massage Therapist, 2010 - 2012
- BaysixTherapeutic Massage Therapist, 2010 - 2012
Thrive in fast-paced, challenging environments that foster change, creativity, and flexibility. Bi-lingual; fluent in German.
- Drury UniversitySocial Media, 2012 - 2012
- California State University, East BayWebAuthering & Multimedia, 2000 - 2001
- DeAnza CollegeTechnical Communications, 2003 - 2004
- Clayton CollegeHolistic Nutrition & Herbology, 2007 - 2010
Laboratory And Blood Testing Services - Life Extension Blood Tests
Blood testing is the single most important preventive tool you can use to help head off health problems. Life Extension blood tests make it
Amazon.com: Kindle Fire apps: Appstore for Android
Find, shop for and buy Kindle Fire apps at Amazon.com
Huddle Testimonials - Enterprise Collaboration & Content Management
Huddle Customer Testimonials - Huddle are the leading file storage, content management & collaboration software. Manage people, projects
Nutritional Supplements, Vitamins, Supplements - Life Extension
Life Extension offers a wide variety of nutritional supplements, including multivitamins, omega-3 fatty acids, coq10 supplements, DHEA, pros
Highest Quality Vitamins And Supplements - Life Extension
Life Extension is a global authority on nutrition, health and wellness. We supply only the highest quality nutritional supplements, includin
Important: Ask your Rep. to co-sponsor Free Speech About Science Act (H....
Important: Ask your Rep. to co-sponsor Free Speech About Science Act (H.R. 1364) http://altern15.wordpress.com/2011/07/19/hr-1364/
What is wrong with what we eat? « Health & Nutrition Advice for ever...
What is wrong with what we eat? March 25, 2011 by health&nutrition. I found this video very educational despite of the fact that it was
Vitamin D (Ergocalciferol, Cholecalciferol) « Health & Nutrition Adv...
Vitamin D (Ergocalciferol, Cholecalciferol). April 1, 2011 by health&nutrition. Vitamin D requires more whole-body participation than an
Electrolytes « Health & Nutrition Advice for everyone
Electrolytes. April 4, 2011 by health&nutrition. Water enhanced with Electrolyte helps the body maintaining a healthy An el