"Starting this week, photos with locations that have been shared publicly from your Google+ account will now appear in Views (g.co/views) in addition to your photo spheres. Some photos may also appear Google Maps, making the map more useful and comprehensive for everyone. You can also go to Views and directly upload or import new photos to expand your collection."
I have been a loyal Googler, Moderator, Beta tester and one of the 10,000 on G+, but this has taken me by surprise and I'm not happy.
Yes, you can remove the location info from your pics, but if you wish to remove it from previous ones, you must do each and everyone, there is no global setting to opt out.
I have asked Abby DeBellis, the OP in the forums, but as yet had no reply :(
This is the first time I have "Diss'd" Google for anything....I feel sick now.
http://www.roundeight.com/columns/fifth-and-last-regular-season-wrap/#.VA9du2NNMcU #rugbyleague #footy #superleague #wcc #nrl
- The Tomorrow LabSenior Account Manager, 2014 - presentWebsites, ecommerce, digital marketing... The Tomorrow Lab provides solutions your customers will love. Check out www.thetomorrowlab.com to find out more.
- Tribal FitnessDirector, 2010 - presentFixing anything remotely technical, building websites, designing business information systems, marketing, advertising and tea making.
- Navajo TalkAccount Manager, 2012 - 2014Marketing, communications, social media. Sharing ideas, concepts and messages in a creative way.
- Durham County Cricket ClubMarketing & Communications Manager, 2002 - 2007
- Newcastle CollegeMarketing Manager, 2007 - 2010
- UTV plcCommunications Manager, 2010 - 2011
+44(0)28 9037 1010
17 Dargan Crescent Belfast BT3 9RP
When I was a kid, I loved adverts more than programmes. I knew all the words to all the songs, all the brands that sponsored sports teams and made up my own adverts for products I decided needed help. Now I get paid for it.
- University of UlsterMSc Marketing, 2013 - present
- Northumbria UniversitySport Management & Marketing, 1998 - 2001
- Hanson School1993 - 1998
140 Characters Of F*ck, Sh!t, And @ss: How We Swear On Twitter
Researchers plumbed the depths of Twitter's foul-mouthed users to find out which which dirty-ass words people fucking tweet the most.
Black, white or imaginary? Santa's race has the US in a Christmas kerfuffle
Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly has sparked off a festive spat with her comments about Santa Claus's skin colour – so much for seasonal goodwill
Four Things England Need To Do To Win The Ashes | Round Eight
England were hammered at the Gabba in the opening Test, but what can they do to come back? Here's four changes they need to make.
Is Sachin the Best Batsman of his Generation? | Round Eight
The Little Master retires this week, but was he the best player of his generation, the best ever, or just another good batsman?
Fifth and Last - Rugby League World Cup Week 2 | Round Eight
Week 2 of the Rugby League World Cup has continued to shine. More nail biting games, big hits and bigger crowds.
Forrester says Facebook is failing marketers. Here's why I disagree
This week saw the release of a controversial report from Forrester, claiming that ‘Facebook is failing marketers’. In an open letter to Face
Australia, Remember What This Feels Like? | Round Eight
A victory on the weekend seemed foreign to many, there is still a LONG way to go laddies
Native American Grandmas ‘Capture the Flag’ From Neo-Nazis in North Dakota
We have reported on the recent protests against Neo-Nazi groups who have joined together in an attempt to take over the small town of Leith,
How do the Super League Play Offs Work? | Round Eight
The Super League play offs see the top eight teams face each other to win the Grand Final. But the system is complicated, here's how it work
Robbed! How to Stop the Bad Decisions in Boxing. | Round Eight
Ray Beltran lost a title fight against Ricky Burns on points, which even the champ's promoter thought was wrong. How can boxing get rid of t
US and UK spy agencies defeat privacy and security on the internet
• NSA and GCHQ unlock encryption used to protect emails, banking and medical records • $250m-a-year US program works covertly with tech comp
Wigan: The Sporting Capital of England? | Round Eight
With the FA Cup and Challenge Cup both in residence in Wigan, the small northern town has a good claim to be the sporting capital of England
Fifth and Last – Super League and Challenge Cup | Round Eight
The business end of the Super League season, the Challenge Cup final and the Rugby League World Cup.