Tonight on AC360: “The Invisible War” is an Oscar-nominated documentary that exposes the epidemic of sexual assault in the U.S. Military – and the cover ups. A fascinating interview with the director and one of the women profiled in the film. Tune in now and let us know what you think.
23 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Thank you for the heads up,!Feb 22, 2013
- Its the military....what do we expect?Feb 23, 2013
- um... Most of us would expect rape to NOT be a part of their workday.Feb 23, 2013
- Rape and prostitutes in every port of call is par for the course? What, we expect military men to suddenly not be military men and not behave badly?Feb 23, 2013
- I think we should expect them to behave like MEN and honor the uniform, position, and country as they have sworn to do.Feb 24, 2013