The Stag's Leap is a story told in verses, traveling through phases of catharsis. I have never been a big fan of poems, a verse here a verse there was fine anything more most often was tedious. The Stag's leap has sure been an exception. It sure helped that...
- Must See IndiaHead - Business Development, 2011 - 2012
- SifyHead - Sifytripz, 2008 - 2011
- Abacus distribution SystemsManager Sales - Online Biz, 2005 - 2008
- Logistics: Airborne & ExpressitRegional Manager, 2002 - 2005
- Sterling ResortsZonal Manager, 1999 - 2001
- Software Sales: Nashsoft, Sanra, NelitoSales, 1994 - 1999
- SBOA ChennaiVI to X, 1984 - 1989
- KV NamrupXII & XII, 1989 - 1991
- NIIT College Road ChennaiADSM, 1993 - 1994
- Annamalai UniversityBcom, 1997 - 2004
- ICFAIMBA, 2009 - 2012
An open letter to Mr Alexandre De Juniac, CEO of Air France-KLM
To, Mr ALEXANDRE DE JUNIAC Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Air France-KLM Dear Alexandre, Can I call you Alexandre? I hope you don't min
Dilbert comic strip for 12/11/2011 from the official Dilbert comic strip...
The Official Dilbert Website featuring Scott Adams Dilbert strips, animation, mashups and more starring Dilbert, Dogbert, Wally, The Pointy
What's In a (First) Name - Jodi Glickman - Harvard Business Review
Business bloggers at Harvard Business Review discuss a variety of business topics including managing people, innovation, leadership, and mor
Gujarat CM Narendra Modi On e-Governance Expectations, Delivery & Ch...
Speaking at the International Conference on E-governance yesterday, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi pointed out how the state has been
MakeMyTrip Q2FY12 Results: Profits At $1.52M; To Acquire My Guest HouseS...
MakeMyTrip has reported gross booking of $245 million for the quarter ending September 30th 2011, up 57 % year over year. Air Ticket transa
Le Chal: Android Powered Shoes For Visually ImpairedShah Rukh Khan: Ther...
Anirudh Sharma, an IT Engineer from Rajasthan Technical University has developed a system t
Ezeego1 Ties Up With Sahaj To Offer Travel Products At Common Service Ce...
Travel site Ezeego1.com has collaborated with SREI Sahaj e-Village, the company setting up broadband enabled Common Service Centres in rural