On March 20, 2015, three extraordinary celestial events converge: the March equinox, a total solar eclipse, and a New Moon which is also a Super Moon.
1. BELIEVE in your amazing self. You are way more extraordinary than you give yourself credit for. Trust me. If you, as the vibrant human you are, knew that if you actually dropped all the negative garbage stories you spin in your head about yourself and focused instead on how powerful you are at manifesting, innovating and creating...you would learn to love and appreciate yourself a WHIOLE lot more than the stories/limiting beliefs. You CAN drop the stories BTW Tell the new ones of who you are and where you're going. (See #3 to back this up!)
2. Work like your life depends on it...because it does. Putting your business on a pedestal as the highest and greatest point of focus is of the utmost importance. If your house was on fire and your children were inside you'd do whatever it took to save them! Act this same way when building your company. This does not mean ignore everyone else who is important in your life either. It means between the hours of 9-5 M-F at least, do this.
3. Do what it takes instead of just be comfortable talking about it. Being an action taker is the most critical component in achieving any level of success. This is why most fail. They talk about it. Not do.
4. Set a daily agenda of COMPLETING (keyword) no more than 3 goals for the day habitually. Ive been sharing a lot about goal setting and goal vision boards on my Facebook personal page... go check that out too! Choose quarterly, monthly and weekly goals that you can break down into micro goals. Ask yourself how much time per day do you actually spend doing work and how much is devoted to "busy" work vs productivity that produces R&R (results & revenues)?
5. Align yourself with a paid mentor who will help you build right from the start, implement the right strategies, actually help you create a lucrative platform and help set goals and accountability to achieving specific milestones. Your brain needs the tension of deadlines to push you to do what others simply will not. Period. A strategist, mentor or highly qualified consultant (check them out first) is a must. If you fail to invest in yourself, you create a money energy that prevent others from investing in you in return. You CAN always find the money too, so don't make money an excuse. Money IS energy.
6. Take time to rest and rejuvenate because periods of intense work MUST be balanced with extreme rest of your mind and body. Eat right! Eat clean...super clean if you can. Eat crap and you will feel like crap. Feel like crap and others will feel that vibration. You train others how to invest in you by how well you care for yourself (self love, self value & self worth = your own economy of abundance). So just do it and don't make excuses for why you cant..
I wish each and every single one of you the greatest year of your life.
Every day is an opportunity to become more and take another step.
Get the vision and clarity of what you want first.
Be CRYSTAL clear about what you want with all the details hammered out.
There is always more than this....
I sincerely hope this resonates for you.
If it does, spread the love and SHARE? If not...blessings anyway!
Love & prosperity to you my friend,
- Novak Media Group (SocialAna.com)Social Media Consulting: Strategist, Management Services, Technical trainer, Advisory, 2007 - presentSelf Employed Consultant helping professionals in the B2B, B2C, HR/Recruiting, Sales, Marketing, Agencies, Market Research Firms, Finance, and NonProfits space. I am also partnered up with Koehler Publishing as their social media consultant and trainer for their published authors.
423 Broadway, Millbrae, CA 94030
- Business Strategist & over-all online marketing architect
- Social Media Strategy
- Social Media Implementation Plans
- Integration of platforms and tools for cohesiveness and time management
- Social Media Efficiency - methodology and flow
- Best practices and Technical "How To" training on Twitter, Facebook Pages, Linkedin, Quora, Pinterest, G+, High Table, Hootsuite, SocialMadeSimple, Crowdbooster; Email Marketing strategy,
- implementation with MailChimp, Aweber, ConstantContact; SalesForce Chatter set up and implementation;
- Social Media Advisor and Trainer to executive professionals, recruiters, HR, Business Development and Sales.
- WordPress Training and Maintenance (Plug-in's, Uploading blogs and media, SEO)
- University of PhoenixSocial Networking, Wordpress, Email Marketing, Video Marketing, Internet Marketing Foundations, 2009 - present
- MarketingProfs.comSocial Media, SEO, Content Marketing, 2011 - present
- University of PhoenixB.S. Business Management, 2004 - present
3 Yoga Positions to Help You Feel Energized - Omvana
Try these 3 Yoga Positions to Help You Feel energized all day long!
The Social Media Advertising Guide for Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
Social media is an effective paid digital channel. Here's a look at social media advertising options and best practices for Twitter, Faceboo
25 Small Business Marketing Experts to Follow on Twitter
Are you following these 25 small business marketing experts on Twitter? You should be. Read on for the full list.
Invirtua, a new Nevada-based company bringing live 3D animation and inte...
Child with autism uses live animation system to communicate with speech pathologist and has fun doing it. Invirtua, a new Nevada-based compa
Texas Honors Small Business Owners by Celebrating Social Media Day June 29
Lissa Duty hosts the third annual DFW Rocks Social Media 2014, held in honor of celebrating Social Media Day. This two day conference is pac
DFW Rocks Social Media 3rd annual conference - June 29 & June 30, 2014
DFW Rocks Social Media Day Conference June 29 & June 30 features 30+ presentations & 36 speakers. Topics covered: Facebook, Google+, Marketi
US Online Travel & Tourism Industry: Who Are The Top Players?
Expedia and Kayak lead the visibility charts with impressively strong positions in Organic Search results.
MIND THE GAP: Gender inequality widening in marketing
New research has revealed the gender imbalance in marketing is worsening. Jessica McGreal asks why, and investigates how to close it
3 Things Missing From Your Facebook Marketing Strategy - Search Engine J...
Marketing on Facebook is difficult. On average, social conversion rates are 0.71 percent, while email conversions are around 3.19 percent. I
The top 10 super-spices to protect your body. These lower inflammation, ...
The Top 10 Super-Spices that Protect Your Body. These 10 powerful spices help to control blood sugar, reduce inflammation, boost your metabo
Which iPad should I buy? We tell you which is the best iPad for you
With a choice of four different iPads, choosing between the iPad mini, iPad 2, 'new' iPad 3 and the even newer iPad 4 with Retina display is
How to Set Priorities In Your Business with Pat Flynn — Amy Porterfield
In this episode of the Online Marketing Made Easy Podcast, I interviewed Pat Flynn about how he sets his business priorities and then does w