- Amyn Nasser Photography & StudioInternational Fashion, Celebrity and Fine Art Photographer. International., present
- Editorials: Anna, Amica, Bride’s, Clic, Centocose, Cosmopolitan USA, Cosmopolitan France, Cosmopolitan Germany, Cosmopolitan Italia, Depeche Mode, Femme, Elle Canada, Elle USA, Elle France, Elle Italia, Elle Germany, Elle Spain, Elle Japan, Esquire, Figaro Japan, GQ, Glamour France, Glamour Italia, Harper’s Bazaar Italia, Harper's Bazaar Germany, Jill, L’Officiel, L’Officiel Hommes, Lei, Madame, Man, Manner Vogue, Marie Claire, Max France, Max Italia, Max Germany, Miss Vogue, Mondo Uomo, Newmag, Paris Magazine, Per Lui, Petra, Photo, Rolling Stone, Seventeen, Vogue France, Vogue Germany, Vogue Italia, Vogue Hommes, Vogue PellePhotographer, 2011
- Advertising: Austin Reed, BBDO, Bloomingdale's, BMW, Jean-Charles de Castelbajac, Cerutti 1881, Daniel Hechter, Dellafemina Jeary & Partners, Euro RSCG, Etienne Aigner, Faconnable, Hanes, Hart Schaffner Marx, Hermes, Henderson Tyner Art Company, Jacques Fath, J Crew, Lexar, Levi's, Lord & Taylor, McCann & Erickson, Metz, Morgan, Naf-Naf, Nordstrom, Ouiset, Remy Martin, Tommy Hilfiger, Volvo, WranglerPhotographer, 2011
- Celebrities & Super Models: - The Aga Khan, Phillipine le Roi Beaulieu, Caprice Benedetti, Leilani Bishop, Sandrine Bonnaire, Carla Bruni, Ava Cadell, Helena Christensen, Etienne Daho, Carmen Electra, Jeff Goldblum, Jean Paul Goude, Wayne Gretzky, Patti Hansen, Eva Herzigova, Iman, Carl Lewis, Rob Lowe, Sophie Marceau, Sunnyi Melles, Claude Montana, Connie Nielsen, Sarah O’Hare, Rebecca Romijn, Inga Rumpf, Claudia Schiffer, Jon Secada, Liv Tyler, Amber Valetta, Patricia Velasquez, Veronica WebbPhotographer, 2011
- Corporate & Annual Reports: Banner Resources Ltd, BMW, Budget, Chandler Kennedy, Fording Coal Limited, Edmonton Transit, Greyhound, Hoechst, Husky Energy, Nova Corporation, Petro-Canada, Sears, Travel Alberta, VolvoPhotographer, 2011
Amyn Nasser is from Zanzibar . He's a self-taught visualist, shooting fashion, beauty, celebrities, advertising, nudes and fine art since 1981. His published work includes Vogue (Italy, France, Germany), Harper's Bazaar (Germay, Italy, France), Elle (France, Italy, Spain, Japan, US, Canada), L'Officiel Paris, Cosmopolitan (France, Italy, Germany, US), Marie Claire (France, US, Italy), Mens Health, Max, Amica, Votre Beauté, Glamour (France, Italy), 100 Cose, Depeche Mode, Jardin des Mode, and more. Advertising clients include Morgan, Hermés, Tommy Hilfiger, JC Castelbajac, Daniel Hechter, Etienne Aigner, OuiSet, Austin Reed, J Crew amongst others. His drive for perfection and ability to work both with and without art direction have put him in the forefront of "who to call" when time and results are most important.Amyn strives for visual statements that tell a story, utilizing mood, style, motion, and mystery with his artful use of light.
Through the years Amyn's camera has taken memorable pictures of beautiful women, celebrities and personalities, including high political figures, athletes and movie stars.
Selected images are also available as Limited Edition Fine Art prints. Please email the Studio."I believe in the photographer's magic ...the ability to stir the soul with light and shape and color. Through the photographer's eyes a kiss becomes a romance, a stretch of fabric is a costume of endless possibilities, a face is the book that describes a lifetime. It's playful and full of energy..." Amyn Nasser
Trunk Gallery SR3, Vancouver | exhibit Voyeur Nocturne + Erotic April 2010 – current
Umbrella Splash, Vancouver | October 2011
Arts Umbrella Splash, Vancouver | October 2010
New York, Chicago | November 2010
Smithsonian Castle, Washington, D.C. | July 2010 – February 2011 group
Unite with Art, Vancouver | June 2010
Erotic & Voyeur [V] Nocturne - Trunk Gallery, Vancouver | January 15 – April 26, 2010
Voyeur [V] Nocturne – Olympic Village Vancouver 2010 | January 15 – March 15, 2010
Awards | Press Releases
2011 | Applied Arts International Award | Winner Architecture | Press Release [pdf]
2011 | PDN Photo Annual - Photo District News, New York| Winner | Press Release
2011 | Black And White Spider Award 6th | Fine Art | Press Release [pdf]
2010 | Photography Masters Cup | International Color Awards 3rd & 4th
2010 | Applied Arts International Award | Winner Architecture | Press Release [pdf]
2010 | PDN Photo Annual - Photo District News, New York| Winner | Press Release [pdf]
2010 | Black And White Spider Award | Fine Art | Press Release [pdf]
2009 | Lucie Pilsner Urquell International Photography Awards | Voyeur [V] Nocturne | Press Release [pdf]
2009 | Lucie Pilsner Urquell International Photography Awards | This America [E] | Press Release [pdf]
Accolades and Exhibits for more information:
- From Mombasa to London to Calgary to Edmonton to Milan to Paris to New York to Los Angels to Miami to Delray to Vancouver to... !1 - present
1 310 494 6848, +1 2126589005, +33 1 5301 6996
Pixels.com Promises Photographers Full Licensing Control of Their Images
In an attempt to potentially flip the imaging licensing market on its head, Pixels.com has launched a new platform that puts the photographe
Dropbox bringing Mailbox email client to the Mac | Macworld
Mail-alternative has been a hit on iOS, now it's coming to OS X.
Philips OneSpace Can Convert Your Entire Ceiling Into a Softbox
You know those perfectly overcast days, where the clouds just perfectly diffract the sunlight, turning the world into a beautiful, evenly-li
Phase One iXU 150 Medium Format Camera is Small Enough to Take to The Skies
Looking to take drone photography to new heights, Phase One has announced the iXU 150: a pint-sized CMOS medium format camera that has been
Nikon Asked to Halt All D600 Sales in China After Scathing Nationally Te...
Nikon has probably had just about enough when it comes to the D600 and its sensor dust/oil issues. It started with user complaints, evolved
Video Workshop: Photo Mechanic and Lightroom | Luminescence of Nature Ph...
Photo Mechanic is a powerful image browser that offers some significant benefits for workflow, including fast file browsing, dynamic directo
Nikon wins $14.5 million from Sigma in VR patent infringement lawsuit | ...
Nikon wins $14.5 million from Sigma in VR patent infringement lawsuit
23 Rare Motivational Quotes That Will Knock Your Block Off!
23 Rare Motivational Quotes to inspire the lazy, complainers, procrastinators and the 'all talk no walk' people out there. Everybody needs a
It's Nice That : Film: Gender roles reversed in French short film gone v...
There's a reason why this French film has gone viral, and that's because it's bloody brilliant. A perfect example of a very simple idea exec
Canon's G1 X Mark II Has Officially Arrived, Another Impressive High-End...
Canon's mirrorless attempts haven't gone all that well. But where they've struck out in the mirrorless game, their large-sensor G1 X compact
Sensor Gel Stick: Safely Clean Your Sensor Like They Do at the Service C...
Sensor cleaning, especially if you've never tried to do it yourself, is a scary prospect. Sure, taking off your lens and using a rocket blow
Have camera, will travel: 50 Awesome Photo Workshops Around the World
Image courtesy of Norman B. Leventhal Map Center at the BPL You could go alone to New Zealand, Mexico, Cuba, or wherever your wanderlust tak
Photo Expert Stephen Mayes On Photography’s Futures
In a fascinating interview with Image Source Art Director Stephanie Cabrera, Photography expert Stephen Mayes explores the work of photo-jou
Pentax Announces Its Own CMOS Medium Format Camera, Will Show it Off at CP+
So much for a medium format CMOS sensor being a novel idea. Following closely behind Hasseblad and Phase One's CMOS medium format announceme
The Leica Monochrom "Ralph Gibson" camera priced at €21K is so...
The Leica Monochrom "Ralph Gibson" camera priced at €21K is sold out
Photoshop Guru John Nack Leaving Adobe to Join Google's Photography Team
After an illustrious 14-year career with Adobe, former Senior Product Manager for Photoshop and prolific Adobe blogger John Nack is packing
Cover story: Steve Jobs and the first issue of Macworld
A few weeks after Steve Jobs posed for the cover of the first issue of Macworld, he changed his mind. He didn’t want to be on the cover anym