- Loras CollegePhilosophy, 1982 - 1986Bachelor of Arts - Philosophy
- Indiana University-Purdue University IndianapolisPhilanthropic Studies, 2005 - 2007Master of Arts - Philanthropic Studies
Over 20 years
in marketing: agencies, organizations, consulting, and digital communication
• History of creating and managing special events for a variety of organizations and businesses -- online and off
• Extensive experience in teaching and public speaking: keynotes, boot camps, lunch and learns, panel discussions, etc.
• Hands-on experience in designing and maintaining campaigns from conception through completion
- Stark ReAlity Check dot ComDigital Brand Director, presentI help local, national, and international organizations create effective digital communication policies and campaigns. I'm adept at generating brand awareness, connecting organizations to Internet users who align with their mission, and curating brand advocates.
- Kuno CreativeSocial Media Community Manager
- Beef & Boards Dinner TheatreDirector of Public Relations
- Norlight Telecommunications, Inc.Account Executive
40 Checkout Page Strategies to Improve Conversion Rates
Shopping cart abandonment and conversion rate drops on a checkout page may seem to be a bitter fact of e-commerce life. Print out this helpf
I-Case Presentation: Stark ReAlity--Did you Know? Shift Happens
Presentation made to marketing professionals from colleges and universities across the state of Indiana. Please share, but please give Amy S
30 Little-Known Features of Facebook, Twitter, and More
The hidden and little-known features of all six major social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram.
40 Female Filmmakers to Follow on Twitter: A Crowdsourced List
We asked for your suggestions for female filmmakers to follow on Twitter. Here's the updated crowdsourced list.
Plain Language Page Titles: More Important than Ever | DigitalGov
Government Web pages are found mainly through search engines. Google recently redesigned its search results page and there are quite a few s
Driving directions to 1405 State Road 46 West, Nashville, IN 47448 - Goo...
Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps
Porter Gale: Why Your Connections Are Worth More Than Money
galeporterphoto I spoke to Porter Gale about the important of relationships when it comes to building a career. Porter is a marketing expert
My digital approach and how it can help you grow your footprint | Stark ...
Digital Approach In a letter of recommendation a former co-worker -- and my all-time favorite Network Engineer -- Tim Byers wrote, "Amy live
#Indiana Social Media Summit and SMackdown Awards - The first four years...
A visual history of the first four years on the #Indiana Social Media Summit 2009 - 2012
#IN_SM13 Tweets that made me happy -- and proud. Connect, Collaborate, C...
A small sampling of Amy Stark's favorite #IN_SM13 Tweets.
Services Mind Map and Pricing Schedule | Stark ReAlity Check - SRC
List of Services Amy Stark offers and a pricing schedule.
New Year's Resolutions: What People Are Pledging to Do in 2014, Accordin...
Lose weight. Meet new people. Keep a journal. Stop swearing so much. Learn something new every da...
Pow! Zap! Marvel Comics to present teenage, female Muslim superhero
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Move over Black Widow and step aside She-Hulk: Marvel Comics is introducing a new superhero - a 16-year-old Muslim-Amer
Ex-Amazon Engineer Builds Library for World's Software Code | Wired Ente...
Runnable founder Yash Kumar. Photo: Runnable In 2004, Amazon.com boss Jeff Bezos decreed that any software built by an Amazon engineer must