- DocPointSolutionsSharePoint Developer, 2013 - present
- Freelance WriterBlog, Washington Times, etc, 2009 - present
- STG, IncSharePoint Developer, 2012 - 2013
- Booz Allen HamiltonIT Analyst, 2004 - 2012
- Social PollenOwner Founder, 2010 - 2012
- Social Media Professional2009 - 2011
- Accidental Musings (current)
- Blackout Day: Stopping SOPA (current)
- Social Media Failures for 2011 (current)
- Why you should skip the CES (current)
- What's Hot in Blogging: October 2011 (current)
- There is no Web 3.0 (current)
- What's Hot in Blogging: September 2011 (current)
- GovReads: Sh** My Dad Says (current)
- GovReads: The Big Short (current)
- St. Martin's University
5 Awesome Things With Inexplicably Bad Reputations
It turns out that a lot of the things you've been using as synonyms for 'terrible' are actually not that bad.
Eat the cake, Anime: On White Cluelessness (and Beyoncé)
Dear Kitty Pryde, Hey there, White Writerperson. How goes it? Good, I assume. I have just been introduced to your work via your liveblogging
Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Snickers Cookies | Bakers Royale
These Snickers cookies are made with a chocolate chip cookie dought, using Cook's Illustrated Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie
Samsung US | TVs - Tablets - Smartphones - Cameras - Laptops - Refrigera...
Imagine what Samsung can do for you! You'll find product and support information for our TVs, mobile phones, video & audios, computers and r
Get ready for Hollywood, The EZ Way | Washington Times Communities
Meet the Robert Novak award winning Hollywood personality "EZ" Eric Zuley, and see what he has in store for the Washington Times Communities
Holiday movies that did not make my Top Ten list | Washington Times Comm...
Following a review that highlighted some classic Christmas films, Bob Siegel rounds out his mission by helping you avoid unnecessary pain.