- Kettering UniversityMechanical Engineering (Plastics Product Design), 1999 - 2007
- Heritage High SchoolGeneral Education, 1995 - 1999
- FCA (RGBSI)PDM Analyst, 2011 - presentI do vehicle configurations so the correct cars/trucks/Jeeps get built at the plants. Formerly Chrysler LLC.
- NexteerProduct Engineer, 2007 - 2008I did cost stuff, part changes, and testing for the 2010 Camaro steering column. Formerly Delphi.
- Dow AutomotiveLab Tech Co-op, 2001 - 2005I made and tested auto glass adhesive for adhesion and rheological properties.
They probably couldn't take it from the huge competitor Evernote. I hope they will help the users with an export to Evernote option now.Read more
#Springpad #evernote #app #apps
And I now have my glasses fixed, at least temporary. If this works, I'm going to put Sugru in the "miracle" category.
Cleaning Up -- It Gets Worse Before It Gets Better But It Does Get Better
Cleaning is hard work that often gets worse before it gets better. But it does get better.
Native Trillian Linux App Hits Beta, Boasts Tight Ubuntu Integration
Is the Trillian for Linux Beta any good? We've gone hands on to see what it's like - and while we're impressed there's one glaring problem.
Novels from the Pretender creators | Steven Long Mitchell | Craig W Van ...
While also discovering the joys and intricacies of everyday life with the pure wonderment of the man/child he is, Jarod uses his unequaled a
Liferea - the Free News Aggregator on your Linux desktop
Liferea, a simple and free desktop news aggregator with support for Google Reader and Tiny Tiny RSS
Review: Postbox is a slick, affordable desktop email client that plays n...
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Share on LinkedIn If you're after a desktop email client that isn't Outlook, you may dis