See it Now: http://thegraphicsfairy.com/spring-artist-trading-blocks/
Pin for Later: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/109845678385925493/
#stpatricksday #stpaddys #printables
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25-30 minutes
Specialist equipment: Shallow 31x20cm tin
175g unsalted butter, softened
175g caster sugar
150g self raising flour
1 tsp baking powder
50g Bournville cocoa
150g Icing sugar
25g Bournville cocoa
5 Cadbury creme eggs, smashed up
1. Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 180 C, grease and line a 31x20cm shallow tin.
2. In a bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the sifted flour, baking powder and cocoa and fold in.
3. Turn into the prepared tin, push into the corners and level out the top. Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes (test with a skewer, it should come out clean if cake is cooked). Cool and place on a wire rack.
4. Sift the icing sugar and cocoa into a bowl and add a little water (few tsp) to make a spreadable icing. Spread over the top of the cooled cake and top with smashed pieces of creme egg.
Find out more about our #CremeEggBake challenge in this video: http://bit.ly/CremeBrownies .
See Seuss Here:
Pin Seuss There:
Love Seuss ANYWHERE!
- St. Joseph's Catholic High School1994 - 1999
Children's Book Quotes - Roald Dahl - Classic Children's Books
Welcome to my page of Roald Dahl quotes. As I review Da […]
Moon and Stars Pumpkin Tutorial with Carving and Lighting Techniques
Hi there! I've been pumpkin carving up a storm the past few days and I have some really fun tips and techniques to share with you. Today I'l
Wood and Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial | The 36th AVENUE
These DIY Pumpkins are simply adorable and super easy to make. You are going to love this step by step tutorial.