- promote mathematical research, its communication and uses,
- encourage and promote the transmission of mathematical understanding and skills,
- support mathematical education at all levels,
- advance the status of the profession of mathematics, encouraging and facilitating full participation of all individuals, and
- foster an awareness and appreciation of mathematics and its connections to other disciplines and everyday life.
Please join the American Mathematical Society to become part of a worldwide community of individuals with a lifelong passion for mathematics.
The AMS adheres to Google's policies for Google Plus pages. We encourage your comments, and hope you
will join in respectful discussions on this page. If you are promoting or selling a product or service in which
you have a financial interest, the AMS may remove the posting. In addition, if your comment is off topic, we may (or may not) remove the posting.
401-455-4000 (worldwide), 800-321-4AMS (in the USA and Canada)