- The Sunday Paper CompanyFounder, 2012 - presentWe solve problems with imaginations, calculations, and executions. Healthcare. Human factors. Experimental and Applied Sciences. Art.
- RazorfishUX | Functional Analyst
- Medistem Laboratories Inc.Principal Consultant
- New York University | ITPM.P.S., 2013The Tisch School of the Arts: Interactive Telecommunications Program (data, design, complex systems)
- University of KansasB.A.Japanese Language and Literature (emphasis in contemporary Japanese film)
- University of KansasB.A.English (Creative Writing)
Prodigy, 21, becomes youngest MD from Univ. of Chicago
A 21-year-old Chicago man who began college at age 9 and medical school three years later is about to become the youngest student ever award
Steve Case: New York City is Technology and Innovation Hot Spot | There'...
“There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear...I think it's time we stop, children, what's that sound,
Assault On The Senses: A Review Of ITP's 2012 Spring Show | The Creators...
A roundup of the best projects seen at NYU's Interactive Telecommunications Program's (ITP) spring showcase.
A Patent Lie: How Yahoo Weaponized My Work | LinkedIn
Close; Next Article: "LinkedIn's Reid Hoffman Gives Kiva..." LinkedIn · Share · http://www.wired.com/epicenter/2012/03/opinio.
Google co-founder rips Hollywood on anti-piracy efforts
Hollywood and the entertainment industry are "shooting themselves in the foot, or maybe worse than the foot" by pushing the current anti-pir