#eatclean #cleaneating #cookbook #vegan #paleo #recipe #wellness #detox #lyme #pcos #hormones
#detox #wellness #lyme #lymedisease #cleaneats #cleaneating #markhyman #functionalmedicine #integrativemedicine #healthy
I'm opening up and getting vulnerable on today's blog post...right before I announce the launch of my cookbook in a few days, I wanted to share this past year with you to show you that anything is possible. Exactly 1 year ago today, my entire endocrine system shut down, I gained 70 pounds of fluid in 5 days (it's slowly falling off and I'm looking more like myself again) and I went through pretty much the worst hormonal/menopause possible. Candida attacked every muscle in my body and I was in bed for 3 months with the die-off from anti-fungals and my body stopped working. I was in such bad shape and honestly wasn't sure I was going to make it....there's more in today's blog but this is just a snippet for you to inspire anyone going through health issues that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm healing, I feel amazing, my entire endocrine system is working beautifully, my hormones are balanced, my energy is back and I feel better than I have in almost 20 years. I never realized feeling good felt so amazing!
I hope you enjoy today's post and share it with someone who needs it.
#EatClean #myhealingjourney #myhealthjourney #detox #cleaneats #healthandwellness #TheHealthyApple #healing #Lyme #autoimmune #autoimmuneprotocol #PCOS #candida #happiness #grateful #grace #love #reallife #vulnerable
#cleaneating #eatclean #detox #oatmeal #glutenfree #celiac #wellandgood #fiber #wholegrain #breakfast #kidfriendly #easyrecipe
We’ll be making delicious fresh and whole food recipes and then we’ll enjoy eating everything we make. Space is very limited; this is an intimate event so that I’m able to give one-on-one guidance to each person. I also love to have time to talk to each individual and address their wants and needs for their health and lifestyles.
All recipes are plant-based (vegan) and free of gluten, dairy, eggs, soy and refined sugar.
To RSVP, click HERE: http://www.exhibitc.co/events/sofreshsoclean
Looking forward to seeing you there!
#NYC #glutenfree #soyfree #vegan #cookingclass #wellness
#eatclean #markhyman #detox #eatingclean #lyme #candida #dysbiosis #autoimmune #autoimmuneprotocol #wellness #jerf #healthy #health #happiness
- The Healthy Apple, LLCCEO, Founder, Editor-in-Chief, present
- Polo Ralph LaurenDesigner, present
- Condé Nast PublicationsVOGUE Magazine Advertising Sales/ Marketing, present
- National Basketball AssociationMarketing, present
- Author of Eating Clean: The 21-Day Plan to Detox, Fight Inflammation and Reset Your Body (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)Author, 2015 - 2016SICK AND TIRED OF FEELING SICK AND TIRED? NEED TO DETOX AND RESET YOUR BODY? Let Amie Valpone, creator of TheHealthyApple.com, guide you toward wellness and understanding with her eye-opening and comprehensive book, Eating Clean: The 21-Day Plan to Detox, Fight Inflammation and Reset Your Body. After suffering for a decade from a variety of ailments like Lyme Disease, C-Diff Colitis, Hypothyroidism, PCOS, Adrenal Fatigue, and Leaky Gut Syndrome (to name only a few!), Amie decided to take matters into her own hands to figure out what was wrong, detox her diet and life, and heal herself. Now, she’s outlined what she’s learned from her personal struggles and years of research to help you do the same. A compendium of valuable information, Eating Clean includes an anti-inflammatory 21-Day Elimination Diet (and an accompanying 2-week detox meal plan), so you’ll be able to figure out what foods are ailing you, stimulate your detox pathways, improve digestion, find solutions to health problems such as fatigue and bloating, and more. To revamp your lifestyle one step at a time, there are how-tos for cleaning out and stocking your kitchen; tips for traveling, eating out, and entertaining; steps to detoxify your living space and personal care products; and a guide to functional medicine testing to help you get to the root cause of unwanted symptoms, reverse them, and regain your health. In addition, there are more than 200 delicious, easy-to-follow recipes that are vegetarian and free of problematic ingredients like gluten, dairy, soy, corn, eggs, and refined sugar, so you can create satisfying and nourishing meals that you’ll enjoy—and will make you feel amazing. We’re talking dishes like Sunday Morning Blueberry-Pear Oatmeal Bake, Velvety Pear and Fennel Soup, Carrot “Fettuccine” with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Pumpkin Seeds, and Vanilla Bean Coconut Ice Cream. All the recipes are detox-friendly and made entirely with whole foods…no fake ingredients here! From breakfast to snacks, main entrees to condiments, and desserts to drinks, the range of recipes in this book will help you eat clean, any time of the day. With Eating Clean in hand, you’re one huge step closer to taking charge of your health and feeling better than you ever have before.
Valpone, HHC, AADP is the Editor-in-Chief of www.TheHealthyApple.com; she is a
Manhattan based Personal Chef, Culinary Nutritionist, Professional Recipe
Developer, Food Photographer and Writer specializing in simple gluten-free and
dairy-free ‘Clean’ recipes for the home cook. Amie recently healed
herself from a decade of chronic pain, heavy metal accumulation and Lyme Disease exhausting every doctor in the country
and Mayo Clinic; she shares her story of how Clean Eating
her life and inspires you to Clean up your food, too. Amie lives in
Manhattan, NYC where she cooks for a variety of clients including celebrities
and people with busy lifestyles who enjoy healthy, fresh food. Amie's work
appears on Martha Stewart, Fox News Health, WebMD, The Huffington Post, The
Food Network, Glamour Magazine, Clean Eating Magazine, SHAPE Magazine,
Prevention Magazine and many others. Visit Amie on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google
Plus and Pinterest
- Boston UniversityBusiness Marketing
- Columbia UniversityNutrition
- The Healthy Apple (current)
- Kitchen Daily (current)
- gmail.com (current)
- Fox News Health (current)
- Glamour Magazine (current)
- Honest Cooking (current)
- Mind Body Green (current)
- Huffington Post (current)
- Celiac.com (current)
- Amie Valpone Portfolio (current)
- SHAPE Magazine (current)
- Fitness Magazine (current)
- Reader's Digest (current)
- SELF Magazine (current)
- Feed Feed (current)