Thank you for becoming a member of your American Heart
Association | American Stroke Association's Google+ community. We encourage you to post comments, photos and
videos on this page and in our community.
The American Heart Association | American Stroke Association Google+ community is intended to provide a forum for discussion, and the content provided by those other than the AHA/ASA does not represent the opinions or positions of the AHA/ASA. Likes, comments and shares by the AHA/ASA are not endorsements.
To keep with our family-friendly culture, we will review community posts and remove any that are offensive or inappropriate. We will leave your posts as they relate to subjects on this page.
The American Heart Association | American Stroke’s Google+ community is not intended to provide medical advice or treatment. Only your healthcare provider can provide that. The AHA/ASA recommends that you consult your healthcare provider regarding your personal health matters. If you think you are having a heart attack, stroke or another emergency, please call 911 immediately.
• Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others
• Defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar or depicting violence
• Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs
• Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful
• Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
• Violations of any intellectual property rights
• Spamming in nature
• Uploading files that contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people’s computers
• Commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations
• Link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site)
(800) AHA-USA1, (800) 242-8721