ISPs will soon be able to sell your most private data without your consent: Congress begins rolling back Obama's broadband privacy rules...
16 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 9 previous comments
- if the law passes the ISPs will just put it in their contracts so if you don't want them to self your info get your internet from somewhere else.40w
- 😳 My local federal member and telecommunications industry told me this story is all lies cannot trust anything on this internet and if it is true it is only America40w
- 😳👉🏼Any wonder all there so called top secret planes ✈️ have all been made by china so much for national security services that'd tax payers dollars well wasted40w
- I looked into how to set up a VPN.
Update: There is a difference between believing in nothing that's on the internet, and believing in certain content. I do believe that certain content that's on the internet is true.
Jeff, in my opinion, I think what matters are the end results. I believe what works is true, and not everything works, so there is certain content that's on the internet that simply does not work. In other words, certain content that's on the Internet is true, and certain content is not true.
I have taken my time to verify certain things that I look up. I test it to find out if it works, or not. Sometimes I cross reference content as well to try to figure out if something is true, or not.
I could set up a VPN from wherever I want, for myself if I really wanted to use a VPN.
I think people have an option to set up a VPN, for themselves. In my opinion, I don't think everyone can set up a VPN. Because doing this task is not easy.
I know having an onsite server can be used.
Jeff, I think you do believe everything you read.
"I do believe what I read from credible sources."
How do you know if a source is credible?
You might think a source is credible, but you might be mistaken.
"Most people do not have the option of setting up their own vpn, as it would require them to have a offsite server, preferable offshore."
Did you get the above information from a credible source? LOL40w
- 😳👉🏼VPN will slow down your internet connection and if you already stuffer from a poor connection you're connection will be badder then every before you don't have a clue who the owners are who run VPNs40w
- so you believe nothing you read? Then why do you think what you looked up about VPNs is true?40w