Let Your Passion Drive You!
“Find what you’re truly passionate about and go for it head on. Your passion driving you on your entrepreneurial journey. And understand there is NO SUCH THING AS BALANCE when you’re building your empire. There are things #entrepreneurs do that others will not.” – Katerina Gasset
Check out what we can do with your Facebook profile banner image!
Long time no chat. Congrats on getting this post on the first page of my Google search for Facebook. Don't you just love how social media and SEO are just a big love feast. Hope you are well.
The last time that I totally rocked it was when I ___________!
Creating big-time success while working alone can be difficult. And it’s never very fun.
Allow me to guide, support and empower you to achieve fantastic results.
Take a look at the programs I offer to get you the level of success you desire.
- NGNG Enterprises (No Guts No Glory)Website Design & Development, Writer, Internet Marketing, Book Author Liaison, Amazon Campaign Manager, Project Management, 2007 - present
Amber Vilhauer (formerly Ludwig) is an online business development expert who supports authors, speakers and coaches to establish a powerful, integrated online presence that gets results and empowers them to make a difference in their industry.
Since starting her multi-six-figure company NGNG Enterprises (standing for No Guts No Glory) in 2007, she has spent her career impacting her community and building strong strategic alliances with industry leaders and game-changers across the web. Amber has supported thousands of entrepreneurs on six continents to get results. She is the launch manager behind several #1 bestselling books including those for Mark Victor Hansen, Brendon Burchard, Lisa Nichols and Les Brown.
Working one-on-one with each client, Amber and her teams havecreated more than 300 WordPress websites. Amber knows how a website needs to function in order to generate sales, build a fan base and attract long-term clientele. She works with clients to build a strong, branded social media presence, coaches each client on which manageable actions will help them achieve their online goals and then walks them through exactly how to do it.
Amber has created multiple websites which serve as inspiration and as a great educational resource for her audiences.
- www.AmberVilhauer.com – Amber’s expertise lies in supporting authors, speakers and coaches to build their business online through 1-1 coaching, online courses, membership websites and more. Learn more about all she does on this website.
- www.InsightfulDevelopment.com – Amber’s online web services website which also serves as a “how to” website teaching business owners how to create an audience and gain success online.
- www.AuthenticLeaderAcademy.com – The premier online business training center complete with strategy-focused and screencast training videos on how to execute anything you can imagine online! From building your online platform, to marketing, monetizing and growing your business … this is your solution to it all!
- www.AuthenticBusinessSuccessSummit.com – An online training program which brings together 15 internationally-respected, heart-centered entrepreneurs who through pre-recorded online interviews will share their secrets about the mindset and strategic business tactics they’ve used to turn their passion into multi-six-figure or multi-million dollar enterprises.
- www.AConsciousChoice.com – A big passion project for Amber which has a focus on personal development and gaining power from within. This website is a resource to help teenagers with decision making and growing into the best version of themselves.
Before founding NGNG Enterprises, Amber was a key part of a multi-million dollar marketing company called Vector Marketing. Aside from achieving the highest sales level in the company of Senior Field Sales Manager, she moved through the management levels very quickly. From her promotion of Assistant Manager after 2 short months, Amber went on to become a lead Sales Manager for her local district office. She then grew into the position of Pilot Sales Manager,helping to run a division of 13 offices in 4 states. She trained new managers to open their own office and run their district, was responsible for training and managing more than 20 receptionists in the division and continued to help recruit and train thousands of sales reps for the Denver district. Amber also assisted in coordinating division-wide conferences throughout the year, and grew her public speaking skills to speak in front of audiences bigger than 300 in size.
Amber is available for interviews and opportunities for additional joint ventures at this time.
- St. Gregory College Prep.
- University of ArizonaGraphic Design and Marketing