Please consider donating.
- Visual Eye MediaFounder, present
- KEF MediaSr. Digital Producer, 2013
- Public Broadcasting AtlantaContent/Community Manager
- Black Family ChannelAnchor/Reporter
- WTVT-Fox 13 News, TampaGeneral Assignment Reporter
- WJLA-ABC 7 News, DCAssignment Desk Editor
Thanks for visiting my profile. I'm a specialist in traditional and digital media. I've worked as a news reporter, content/community manager, media consultant, I'm an award-winning video producer, and I've been vlogging since 2006.
I founded and provide media consulting and video production services through Visual Eye Media.
I've worked with brands and organizations that include: AT&T, Visa, Holiday Inn Hotels, Coca-Cola, Hershey's, Chick-fil-A, Popeyes, Expedia.com, Kennesaw State University, the School of Audio Engineering, and Hillsborough Community College to mention a few.
My content, commentaries, and reports have appeared on APTN (Associated Press Television News), CNN, ABC, Headline News, Fox News Channel, BET, Black Family Channel, HDNews, and across the Web. [Watch my newsreel]
I often speaks at conferences, workshops, and universities across the country about traditional and new media. I've taught video production/digital media at Kennesaw State University, Hillsborough Community College, the Connecticut School of Broadcasting in Tampa, FL, and I currently teach at the University of West GA.
In 2010, I received a Master of Arts from the University of South Florida.
My thesis was titled: "Gatekeeping and Citizen Journalism: A Qualitative Examination of Participatory Media."
- University of South FloridaMA Mass Communications, 2006 - 2010
- University of FloridaBS Telecommunications - Production, 1995 - 1997