- Art Institute of Pittsburgh OnlineWeb Design, presentThe basics of graphic and web design--areas like color, illustration, and image manipulation--then develop your skills through concept development and implementation courses. After your first year, you’ll focus on Graphic or Web Design, following a more directed course of study. Choose the Graphic Design concentration and you’ll take a more traditional approach, studying product packaging, posters, art direction, and publication design. The Web Design concentration focuses on interactive design and development, working across media platforms from mobile devices to desktop computers.
- Chattanooga State Technical Community CollegeMedical Assisting, 2007Covering a broad range of topics involving the modern medical practice, such as Anatomy and Physiology, Legal and Ethical Concerns, Medical Terminology, and Medical Insurance Management. The Chattahoochee Technical College Medical Assisting program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (www.caahep.org) upon the recommendation of the Medical Assisting Education Review Board (MAERB). Graduates of the Medical Assisting program are eligible to take the National Certification (CMA) with the American Association of Medical Assistants.
- Cedartown High School2002A mission to empower and inspire our students to: Achieve Excellence, Learn Passionately, and Live with Integrity
I am Amanda thirty-one years young, wife to Wes, mother to 3 Simon, Rebecca, Dillon, then step-friend to Scott, and you can read more about them here.
Jesus is my Lord and Savior; every day is a step closer to pleasing Him. I am passionate about most everything except house chores, I love an adventure and long car rides to nowhere. I tend to be arrogant more than I want to be(I am working on my humility), but also show concern and a helpful attitude. When I have a moment of time for myself I will often study my bible, color, draw, or glue things. When I write a post on 3 lil’ apples it will often be about something I am troubled with, a recipe or tip to share, a family adventure, or product I’ve reviewed.
- 3lilapplesWriter, 2009 - presentContributes to personal blog. Works include blog posts about parenting, pregnancy, family, cooking, and various outings.
- Stay@HomeMom, 2005 - presentThis is an unpaid volunteer position which thrives in a fast-paced environment with a lot of moving parts that may or may not be wearing pants. It's a hands-on role with responsibilities that include making carrots look interesting and helping to shape people you'll worry about for the rest of your life.
- Cheddar's Casual CafeServer - Wait Staff, 2012 - 2012Take meal orders. Serve food and beverages to patrons.
- 1ne CreativeIntern Designer, 2012 - 2012Assisted Josh Allen, the head designer, in designing flyers, posters, business cards, and other design elements.
- The Mommies NetworkVolunteer Designer, 2010 - 2012Volunteered as a Graphic Artist, completing projects for use online, in forums, and for print to the Mommies Network and their chapters.
- Panera BreadSales Associate, 2008 - 2009Assisted customers with selection, presenting and packaging product. Delivered catering product, maintained stock of product as well as store cleanliness.
- Girl Scouts of Greater AtlantaCounselor, 2001 - 2003Provided guidance and support to girls ages 7 to 14. Maintained camp schedule, offered help in instructional activities such as canoeing, swimming, arts & crafts, and archery.
- American Red CrossVolunteer, 2012 - 2013The American Red Cross Volunteer Corp are unpaid workers which donate their time to help American Red Cross initiatives across the United States and beyond. Duties of Red Cross volunteers vary substantially depending on the program, circumstances surrounding the program, the volunteer's skills and abilities, as well as other factors. Common duties include administering blood drives, providing on-the-ground support during disaster relief efforts, and providing emergency and health care training to surrounding communities.