- Zimmer HoldingsSupplier Quality-QA Technician, 2013 - present
- MultipleMedical Transcriptionist, 2008 - 2013
You know when you hear the phrase "you learn something new everyday"? I strive to learn something new everyday. It is my passion. It makes me feel alive and needed within an organization. We all need to feel needed, whether it be at home or at work. I love taking on new tasks and learning something new, especially when it is challenging and has a tight deadline. Thriving under pressure is what I live for and with a smile.
Fortunately, I have been able to be part of some very diverse organizations from real estate title companies to a very large medical device company. My background includes closing mortgages for a title company, being an assistant finance manager at a car dealership, working as a medical transcriptionist, and being a supplier quality technician. All of these positions are "office" positions; however, I am not afraid to get dirty. In my opinion, having diversity in your background is important. It is important, because you work with a variety of customers and are forced to learn new things. This in turn has made me very adaptable to new situations.
Being adaptable and able to learn new things quickly has provided me with a love for a variety of hobbies in my spare time. I enjoy gardening, sewing, reading, and spending time with my family. Being a career-woman it is extremely important to find a healthy work/family life balance.
- Western Governors UniversityBachelors of Business Management, present
- Penn Foster Career SchoolMedical Transcriptionist Career Diploma, 2008 - 2008Microsoft Office, Medical Terminology, Medical Transcriptionist. Completed in 6 months on fast-track program.
- Warsaw Community High SchoolGeneral, 1998 - 2002Accounting I, II, & III; Marketing, Computer Applications