If you or anyone you know is interested in finding out more information, please email us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Next paid training class is May 6 - 9th in Vancouver. We look forward to hearing from you!
- LocalSphere Digital Media IncCo-Founder & COO, 2013 - 2015
- WorkJack MediaVice President of Sales - USA, 2013 - 2013
- Yellow Pages GroupNational Director of Sales - Training & Digital Media, 2010 - 2012
- Canpages IncDirector of Sales, 2006 - 2010
- SuperpagesAccount Executive, 1999 - 2006
- Douglas CollegeLanguages: French, Spanish, Mandarin, 1998
- Centennial Secondary SchoolGraduated with Honours, 1996
- Maillard Middle SchoolGraduated with Honours, 1994
YouTube - If you were an SEO of a large company, what would you include ...
Create AccountSign In. Home. BrowseMoviesUpload. Hey there, this is not a commercial interruption. You're using an outdated browser, whi
Google Presents The Evolution Of Search In Six Minutes
Google released a short video today highlighting some of its key milestones in search over the past decade. It’s both a fun blast from the p
Google, Mozilla Renew Firefox Search Deal For 3 More Years
Google and Mozilla have struck a deal that renews their agreement making Google the default search engine in Firefox browsers. No financial
Why You Can't Compare Google+ User Figures To Facebook & Twitter
Google announced that Google+ has 40 million users today. Woo-hoo! That’s nearly half what Twitter claims, right? And while it’s below Faceb
The Meta Keywords Tag Lives At Bing & Why Only Spammers Should Use It
I was happy. I was joyful. I thought the meta keywords tag had finally died last year. But Bing recently said that it does use it. After som
Google Similar Pages beta (by Google) - Chrome Web Store
Discover web pages similar to the page that you're currently browsing.
Here's How People Look at Your Facebook Profile -- Literally
Ever wonder what draws the most attention on social media profiles? We recorded actual eye movements to show you.
Add Panoramic Photo Tours To Any Website With TourWrist
TourWrist turns panoramic photos into virtual tours that are easy to embed on marketer websites.