Just a general hobby update.
I seem to have bogged down slightly with too many projects on the go, and none of them progressing really. I looked at my desk, and its awash with all sorts of bits and pieces...
My scratch build Caestus Assault Ram is languishing on a shelf, as I seem to be at a bit of an impasse with a particular section. Think I need to just crack on and see what happens.
The Space Hulk 2nd ED is progressing well, but I'm at that stage where I need to do the fiddly details for 19 genestealers and 9 termies. Also of a mind to make a foam insert for the box to store the minis.
There's 4 partially painted Imperial Fist scouts also on the shelf, they shouldn't take much to do, just need to be in a painting mood.
On the subject of Imperial Fists, after seeing some pics here, I've decided that I'm going to mount them on 32mm bases, this seems to make sense as I've only got about 10 infantry guys based so far, so I'll retrofit them.
I've managed to build 4 of my Overwatch minis so far, but that was always going to be a slow burn... Picked up some Secret Weapon bases today, so might try those with the Overwatch guys.
I'm not going to mention all the boxes that will make up my Imperial Fists force!
Attached is a pic of what has been bugging me most... Scratch built Bastion (plans by Bugbait). I got so far, and messed up the top of the battlements... Stalled, then recently my good lady wife picked up some lollipop sticks for me, so I've used them to tidy up the top, and coffee stirrers have added detail to the exterior. I'm pretty happy now, just a couple more bits of detail to do, then a quick paint job to make it table ready.
Well, that's where I am... Nothing specific really, just hoping that posting about it all I might actually get on and finish something!