Join us for ACUPUNCTURE HOUR and say Hi to @AcuHour. I am @LAMobileAcu
Remember to use the hashtag #AcupunctureHour to search and post.
Acupuncture Reviews, News, Info, Research and great people.
- Emperors CollegeTraditional Oriental Medicine, 2005 - 2009
- Antelope Valley CollegeMusic, 2003 - 2005
- Rio Hondo CollegeGeneral Ed., 1999 - 2000
- West Granada High1993 - 1994
- Grover Cleveland High1991 - 1993
+1 866-629-8089, +1 310-997-2643
7095 Hollywood Blvd Box 614 Los Angeles, CA 90028-6035
- Los Angeles Mobile AcupunctureFounder-Director-Acupuncturist, 2010 - presenthealth care that delivers - a medical concierge group I do a lot at this company. I founded it and run the daily operations. I get to awesome job of making sure you and your loved ones can receive the best in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine services delivered to to you at your home, office, hotel, care centers, or most anywhere in Los Angeles and surrounding areas.
- Emperors College ClinicTechnical Supervisor, 2010 - 2011I loved the 1-on-1 time with the interns as they began their journey into caring for others. Patient management, Medical theory, Practical use as well as insure safe and effective application of oriental medicine services available at the Clinic
- Evolve Wellness CenterAcupuncturist / Tui-na bodyworker, 2009 - 2010This was a great way for me to learn about running an acupuncture practice. It was a great group of acupuncturists and massage therapists in West Hollywood. The location was nice but parking made it difficult for patients to want to return. Individually, I discovered how I wanted to best help you and your loved ones in and around Los Angeles as I honed my skills as an acupuncturist and bodyworker. As a group, We did a lot of events to include volunteering weekly at the Gay and Lesbian Elderly Center (triangles and squares) and the Assistance League of Southern California (Hollywood), as well as wellness fairs and promotions across Los Angeles.
- Emperors CollegeClinic Front Desk, 2007 - 2008I started this job to assist the school a time of need. After a protest where the staff walked out, I stepped in to help keep the clinic running smoothly for patients, students, and staff alike. I assisted in daily operations of the clinic as well as train newly hired personnel until a new Clinic Manager was hired.
- US ArmyTelecomunications Operator, 1995 - 1999This was a great experience. Started in Korea and ended in Kentucky, I got to see parts of the world that I might not otherwise. I learned a lot about myself as well as getting the job done.
- HMMSAcupuncturist-Bodyworker, 2009Deliver the best acupuncture and TuiNa services to select clients for individual and group concierge care.
15 Ways to Incorporate Acupuncture Into Your Life in 2015
By Sara Calabro What are your hopes for 2015? Want to feel healthier? Eat better? Get in shape? Try new things? Have better relationships? M
Los Angeles Mobile Acupuncture, Los Angeles California (CA) | Localdatab...
Los Angeles Mobile Acupuncture in Los Angeles, California (ca)
Alternative Treatments for Pain Management: Mind-Body Therapy, Accupuntu...
WebMD looks at alternative therapies for pain management -- acupuncture, chiropractic, biofeedback, therapeutic touch, and nutritional suppl
Make smart seafood choices to minimize mercury intake - Harvard Health Blog
Seafood is a great source of protein and omega-3 fats, but some species contain mercury. Smart seafood choices minimize mercury intake.
Heart disease linked with dementia in older postmenopausal women | Ameri...
Study Highlights: Heart disease is linked with decreased brain function in older postmenopausal women. Women who have high blood pressure or
Emperor's College of Traditional Oriental Medicine
Top-rated acupuncture school dedicated to advancing health care by bridging the gap between Eastern and Western medicine.