- Taylored ContentOwner, 2013 - presentFreelance content writer, ghostwriter, and blogger. I create unique premium content designed to get other noticed.
- Garden Gnome PublicationsWriter, Poet, Publisher, 2005 - presentPublished fiction writer and poet. Take submissions, read work, and publish what I like from others.
- Curved MarketingChief Operations Officer - Overlord of the best content creators on the planet, 2011 - 2013Chief Operations Officer. Managed blogs, articles, social media, website content creation, and various online marketing processes for the business and our clients.
- Taylor and AssociatesInternet Marketing Consultant in Adams County, Pa., 2012Local Internet marketing consultant for small businesses.
- Blog Content ProviderContent Production Manager, 2006 - 2010Managed blog content ghostwriting for a variety of clients in a variety of industries.
- Article Content ProviderContent Production Manager, 2006 - 2006Managed the article marketing process for clients.
- U.S. Army - served in IraqBattle Captain, 2004 - 2005Battle Captain. Served as eyes and ears of the battalion commander and supervised staff of enlisted men who collected information from our area of operations and routed it to the appropriate department within the battalion for action. Managed the information hub for the battalion around the clock.
- Today NewspapersEditor In Chief, 2000 - 2004Researched and wrote news, feature, and sports articles for weekly community newspaper. Also assigned articles to staff writers and photographers. Attended public meetings and reported on them. Edited the newspaper and laid out each edition before sending it to the press for production. Wrote columns and editorials. Won major and minor industry awards.
- Texas National GuardArmor Officer, 1997 - 2005
- Internet marketing
- Small business marketing
- News and journalism
- I find no clues about what kind of content you like
- Your profile isn't filled out
- You don't have any public posts
- The public posts you do have and that I can read don't show that we have anything in common
- All of your posts are self-promotional
- You have a branded company account, which is clearly against Google+ guidelines
- More than likely, if I don't add you to a circle, it's because of a combination of these factors. So fill out your profile, share some interesting posts, and show me a little something about yourself.
- tayloredcontent.com (current)
- Garden Gnome Publications (current)
- The Old Money Jar (current)
- Smiles for All (current)
- Career Addict (current)
- The Change Blog (current)
- The Strange Edge (current)
- Yahoo! Voices (past)
- Author Mingle (past)
- Neuschwanstein (past)
- On The Road Home (past)
- Bizarrocast (past)
- The Sandbox (past)
- PVC Boy (past)
- My Favorite Bullet (past)
- The Smoking Poet (past)
- The Armor Dims (past)
- Cigar (past)
- Love and War (past)
How To Participate In The Garden Gnome Flim-Flam Games
Garden Gnome Publications sponsors a monthly contest called Flim-Flam Games. Here's how to enter. No entry fee.
The Future of Reader Store in the US & Canada – Sony
As you know, our customers always come first, which is why we want to share the news firsthand about an announcement made today from Sony re
5 Blog Writing Mistakes That Make You Look Like An Idiot
How to write a blog post for your business that doesn't make you look like a total idiot.
How I Disciplined My Wife's Children The First Time
Leah and Jearlene were 13 and 12, respectively, when I took their LEGOs away for not putting them back where they belong.
My Step-Daughter's Unexpected Passenger - Smiles For All
A woman accidentally drives around with a chicken in her car.
The 1 Book Cover Mistake You MUST Avoid At All Costs
Why you should interview book cover artists early in the book production process.
In The Beginning We Did Have Someone On The Ground |
Roaches. We were simply called “roaches,” though perhaps even then we should have been called “cockroaches.” Our tradition is that only the
Why Slow Writing Is Better Than Aggressive Marketing
Fiction writers should spend more time on polishing their manuscripts and hold off on marketing until the writing is tight.
My Seattle Driving Adventure and a Very Close Call
While stationed at Fort Lewis in Washington state, I had a close encounter with two trees while driving in the rain in Seattle.