Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions? We will be able to have the trailer pass within 10 feet or so of a post for whatever kind of transmitter we choose.
I assume the top line is your edit to show what level you are on? I don't recall the arcade game displaying like that.
I use a few of these patterns regularly, as they kill quicker than any high speed pattern. Most of them are just a bit of fun, though, especially the ones which have zero room for error
- AtTheFaire Creative ServicesOwner, 2000 - presentVideo/audio productions for TV and radio, webhosting and design services.
- UnnamedSoftware Engineer, 2011 - presentEmbedded C programming.
- Unnamed Financial InstitutionOperating Systems Analyst, 2007 - 2011
- RadiSysSoftware Engineer, 2003 - 2007
- Sooriya NetworksSr. Member of Technical Staff, 2001 - 2002
- Microware Systems CorporationTechnical Trainer/FAE/Support, 1995 - 2001OS-9 embedded RTOS.
- KUEZ FMBoard Operator, 1994 - 1994
- RocklinesOwner, 1993 - 1993
- ADworx Creative ServicesAudio Productions, 1992 - 1995Audio productions for radio.
- Sub-Etha SoftwareCo-owner/Programmer, 1990 - 1995
- Millionaire StudiosAudio Engineer, 1990 - 1993
- RadioShackRetail Sales, 1988 - 1990
- KNOW AM 1420DJ, 1988 - 1988
PO Box 22031 Clive IA 50325-9401
- Broaddus High School1984 - 1987
- Laporte High School1983 - 1984
- Angelina College1988
Explore medieval revelry at D.M. Renaissance Faire
Ready to let your imagination run wild with knights, scallawags and other medieval mischief? The Des Moines Renaissance Faire is celebrating
Lockerz Share Buttons, Sharing Widget, Sharing Plugin - AddToAny
Help visitors share, bookmark and subscribe to your content with Lockerz Share, the world's best sharing platform for websites and apps.
Reality Check: Bound Delegates In The Republican Primary May Not Be Boun...
Ben Swann takes a look at "Rule 38" in the Republican National Convention rules which states that States and Congressional Districts cannot
A Night at the Caucus, and a Ron Paul Victory Party That Wasn't
As you saw below here on Hit and Run, despite some pretty widespread hope and anticipation from both the media (a week ago and earlier tonig