John F. Kennedy
Who: Older Adults
What: A Matter Of Balance: Fall Prevention Class
Where: Henry Ford Allegiance Specialty Center, Community Room (2nd Floor), 1201 E. Michigan Avenue, Jackson
When: July 18 - August 10, every Monday and Wednesday
The cost is $10 for the eight-day series. Mon/Wed for 4 weeks. For questions or to register, call (517) 592-1974.
Allegiance Health is a community-owned and locally-governed health system. We are proudly entering our 10th decade of serving the people of south central Michigan with local, high-quality health care.
We staff our facilities with exceptional, caring professionals who are dedicated to the health and well-being of the communities we serve. Comprised of more than 40 different facilities, our system reaches residents of Jackson, Hillsdale, Lenawee, Ingham, Calhoun and Washtenaw counties and beyond.
At Allegiance Health, we believe our community is best served by having the most advanced medical services combined with a progressive philosophy of overall wellness. Together, these two approaches will help our community become the healthiest in Michigan – our vision.
A few highlights of our heath system include:
- Service in the Jackson area since 1918.
- A 480-bed system with a full range of inpatient and outpatient services.
- More than 400 physicians and 3,700 staff members.
- New, state-of-the-art surgery facilities.
- A 20-bed cardiac universal bed unit for treating heart surgery patients.
- An outpatient surgery center for same-day procedures.
- A new hospice residence
- A new emergency department
- Primary health services for the underserved, regardless of their ability to pay, through the Center for Family Health.
- 70,000 emergency department visits per year