15 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- I like the way you put the poll here on Google plus! Ill def. be a regular voter now:-) thanksJan 24, 2012
- I feel likemissed an important part of Osmos: to propel yourself, you're actually firing off pieces of yourself, making your blob smaller.
So, there's a puzzle aspect to the game... you're trying to minimize the number of moves you make to absorb other blobs.
There were numerous times when I was angling to absorb a blob that was slightly smaller than I was, but I made too many moves and got smaller than the other blob at the last moment and got absorbed myself.
Great game.Jan 24, 2012
- I for one, enjoy the arena. It gives a lively way to show off the apps and shows the "real" jason, ron, and
Eileen:-)Jan 25, 2012
- Here is an suggestion for an future arena How about an Microsoft app arena.Feb 14, 2012
- I was wondering the same thingMay 3, 2012
- found him,i am brain dead sometimes.May 4, 2012
- just put jason"a name in the search and then circleMay 4, 2012