- University of Leeds1995 - 1998
- BonBon BreakEditor, 2015 - present
- Little Love MediaFounder, 2012 - present
- Nike IndonesiaMarketing Manager, 2008 - 2009
- Nike MalaysiaMarketing Communications Manager, 2006 - 2008
HerStories Voices: How Do the Dead Drink Tea? - The HerStories Project
Alison Lee is a blogging and writing dynamo and a valuable member of our HerStories community. Today Alison tells us more about a powerful f
Food to Share: Meal Train Recipes & Ideas — BonBon Break
This resource includes considerations for preparing and delivering meals, as well as meal train recipe ideas.
STOP! Read This Before You Post Another RIP on Social Media
Grieving in the technology age is uncharted territory. Be aware that there is a hierarchy of grief.
To the 20-Somethings Who Are Writing About Women Over 40
Listen up, 20-somethings. A woman in her forties has a message for you: Don't tell other women what they can and can’t do.