This way, more users will understand :)
The therotics can understand just from the docs.
- Great price.
- 3GB RAM.
- Amazing battery life.
- Love the single button for both home and back.
- Smartwatch doesn't notify on incoming calls - http://goo.gl/yFqRnr.
- Can't do any action on the smartwatch - No voice search. No notifications dismissing. Nothing!!!
- Long time to charge the battery.
- Doesn't support fling - http://goo.gl/s4Tp6S.
- Sometimes push notification doesn't work.
- Need to insert a SIM card in order for Google Play to work.
- Had to disable `Data on WLAN only` in the Download app in order for Google Play to work properly - http://goo.gl/3LC6bv
"We wondered why people were so against using regular objects in their systems and concluded that it was because simple objects lacked a fancy name. So we gave them one, and it's caught on very nicely."
- Technion - BACS and Mathematics
- Hewlett-PackardJava Developer, 2014 - present
- Cloud EnginesAndroid developer, 2010 - 2014
- WorklightTeam leader
- VeriSignJava developer
- EDSJava developer
- AmdocsJava developer
How Lambda Expressions Are Translate In Java Byte Code - Stack Overflow
I am trying to create an example using lambda expression in java and i am using offical JDK8. My example was run successfully. But when i tr
java - Oracle transaction table locking - Stack Overflow
Consider the case of updating 3 rows in 3 tables in a single transaction. What's the performance consequences of trying to do this in parall
GitHub - bguerout/jongo: Query in Java as in Mongo shell
jongo - Query in Java as in Mongo shell
Lambda Expressions (The Java™ Tutorials > Learning the Java Language ...
This beginner Java tutorial describes fundamentals of programming in the Java programming language
GitHub - bumptech/glide: An image loading and caching library for Androi...
glide - An image loading and caching library for Android focused on smooth scrolling
java - Jersey /* servlet mapping causes 404 error for static resources -...
If I map Jersey's url-pattern to /* in the 2.0 release it causes 404 for all static resources (e.g. /index.html). My web.xml has: JerseyApp
java - Can I exclude some concrete urls from inside ? - Stack Overflow
I want some concrete filter to be applied for all urls except for one concrete (i.e. for /* except for /specialpath). Is there a possibility
jce - Exception in thread "main" java.security.InvalidKeyException: Ille...
The code belows is throwing this error message: Exception in thread "main" java.security.InvalidKeyException: Illegal key size or default pa
Sublime Text: The text editor you'll fall in love with
Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose. You'll love the slick user interface, extraordinary features and ama