But how do you know which ones are and where you’re most likely to find them hiding?
They're commonly found in reusable food and beverage containers and kitchen appliance that have a clear, glossy look with a hard, inflexible feel. Common examples are baby bottles, water bottles, food storage containers, dehydrators, blenders and food processors.
Learn more (much more!) at http://thesoftlanding.com/how-to-avoid-toxic-chemicals-in-food-containers-and-kitchen-appliances
Share it with your friends: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/79727855878523151/
- Earth Mama Angel BabyPR Manager, 2010 - presentSocial Media Marketing, Blogger Coordinator, PR Campaign Manager
- The Soft Landing, LLCFounder, 2007 - presentHealthy Home Consultant, Product Research and Sourcing, Blog Editor
- Green SisterhoodOperations Director, 2012 - 2014Web Master, Social Media and Marketing Consultant
- Learn more about our savvy team of moms (you won't regret it, we're pretty interesting!).
- When your baby is starting to crawl and explore, we help make sure your home environment is safe. The Soft Landing offers in home, one-on-one childproofing consultation and installation. Schedule a babyproofing assessment.
- We offer both in-home and online consultations to help you decrease toxic chemical exposure by identifying the top five most worrisome areas of your home with our in-depth inventory. Schedule a healthy home consultation.
- MidAmerica Nazarene UniversityBachelor of Science, 1994
Eating (& Living) Clean on the Cheap: Make Your Own
A series on frugal living wouldn’t be complete if I did not include a section on DIY – how to make your own everything. Unfortunately, I am
Saturdays in the Garden: Two Easy Organic Vegetable Plants - Flour Sack ...
Saturdays in the garden. two easy plants to include.. by Flour Sack Mama
Reducing Waste without the "Cooky" Factor + Safer Food Storage Guide
Ditching Disposables. So Easy. Super Cool. Do you hear whispers about “the bottled water nazi” as you walk by the lunch table at work? That'
PVC-free Wall Cling Decorations - The Soft Landing
You’ve done your best to remove toxic chemicals from your baby’s environment. You’ve chosen organic, GMO-free free foods, served it up in BP
Oil of Oregano: 4 Health Benefits of Nature's Antibiotic
Oil of oregano is nature's antibiotic. The powerful antioxidants in oregano oil have antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory proper
Earth Mama: The Mother of All Mama and Baby Gifts | Well Rounded NY
You've seen all those cheesy cards that say something to the tune of “Motherhood is the best the job, but the hardest job” right? Well, you
Angel Baby Oil - Pure Natural Organic Baby Oil for Your Pure Natural Baby
What's more calming to a baby than a massage from mama? Make mamas magic touch even softer with natural Angel Baby Oil, a gently absorbable
Naturalmat Latex Crib Mattress Giveaway » Nature Moms
One of the top motivators (in my experience) for women who want to go green and live a little more naturally is the fact that they have beco
Peeling Garlic in Seconds – It Really Works! » Nature Moms
I am making chicken soup for my hubby on this fine day because he is sick. Poor guy.I wanted to make it extra nourishing so I am adding lots
How to Take Care of Yourself During the Winter Months » Nature Moms
This is the time of year when people start getting gung ho about their goals for the new year. For many those goals will include goals to lo
They Call Me the SCOBY Whisperer (Plus the BEST Homemade Kombucha Recipe...
I love kombucha. A lot. Kombucha freed me from on-going soda cravings. I never leave home without it (I even sneak it into the movies). Now
What's on My Christmas Gift List for Everyone? (And my wish list too) - ...
I am done with shopping for Christmas. We don’t usually go overboard and especially now that kids are older, we don’t have to go near the ma
News Release: GMOs Linked to Exploding Gluten Sensitivity Epidemic (FREE...
The Institute for Responsible Technology (IRT) released a report today proposing a link between genetically modified (GM) foods and gluten-r
Is it Safe to Microwave Plastic? - The Soft Landing
Tests done by the Journal Sentinel, with the help of Dr. Fred Vom Saal, lead us to conclude that it’s not a good idea to use plastic in the