- University of KansasEnglish-Creative Writing, 1991 - 1996
- University of Wisconsin-MadisonEnglish-Rhetoric and Composition, 2000 - 2006
- Shawnee Mission South High School1991
- Arizona State UniversityAssistant Professor of English, 2008 - 2015Rhetoric, Writing, and Literacies Program
- Leo BurnettSecretary; Account Coordinator, 1996 - 1998
- University of Wisconsin-MadisonGraduate Teaching Assistant, 2000 - 2006
- University of KansasUndergraduate Student, 1991 - 1996English - Creative Writing
- Massachusetts Institute of TechnologyPostdoctoral Fellow, 2006 - 2008Comparative Media Studies Program
Media Lab Conversations Series: Judith Donath | MIT Media Lab
About · Academics › · Fall 2014 MAS Courses · Spring 2014 MAS Courses · Entrepreneurship Program · About the Lab · Achievements › · Alumni ·
Hanging Out in the Virtual Pub: Masculinities and Relationships Online
Lori Kendall is one of the first to explore the brave new world of social relations as they have evolved on the Internet. In this highly rea
Digital Ethnography: Anthropology, Narrative, and New Media
Digital ethnography can be understood as a method for representing real-life cultures through storytelling in digital media. Enabling audien
With support, 'orchid' children's stress can bloom into strength | Stanf...
Vulnerability to behaviour and learning problems boosts potential with the right kind of care and attention, study finds. They are called "o
Alice Daer's ENG560-Rhetorical Genre Studies & Digital Rhetorics...
books.google.com - view Alice Daer's ENG560-Rhetorical Genre Studies & Digital Rhetorics shelf on Google Books.
What Do Y'All, Yinz, and Yix Call Stretchy Office Supplies?
Rubber bands, elastics, Satan’s bracelets—take this test of regional slang to find out where you’re from.