“Smart contracts” is the current way to conduct the digital business. Everything is agreed up-front, just wait for an action, execute a payment, everything is immutable (impossible to change) thus there is the trust. It sounds very easy, but it is only a ha...
Enterprise patterns: Process Set Solidity Test (PSST) Several domain-specific frameworks and bodies-of-knowledge formalise themselves as a coherent set of related processes/value-streams/functions/services/capabilities. Examples: CoBIT, ITIL, IT4IT, eTOM, S...
This blogpost is an example of digital transformation in e-government with the use of platforms (extracted from "e-government reference model #GeGF2014 #egov #entarch #bpm #soa" http://improving-bpm-systems.blogspot.ch/2014/10/e-government-reference-model-...
It is well know that records management is mandatory and not trivial enterprise-wide capability. Its implementation is a daunting task. Some documents, database snapshots, copies of external sources, etc. must be carefully classified, secured at the very se...
All depends, as usual. 1 Core EA practice Let us consider that core EA practice is as defined in http://improving-bpm-systems.blogspot.ch/2015/12/enterprise-patterns-adagio-entarch.html Its possible services are the following. 1.1 Architecture Governance S...
- SAMARIN.BIZArchitect, Programmer, Engineer and Scientist, 2005 - present
Leadership • Innovation • Client focused & reliable • Quality results oriented • Multi-cultural
· 7 years as enterprise architect; 15 years as BPM/SOA/ECM architect; 5 years as business architect
· Experience in transforming major enterprises to fully electronic (digital) working
· Effective communication of complex architectures to all stakeholders (from top management down)
· Successful projects at the scale of company, corporation, canton, confederation and continent
· Creation of synergies between business goals and IT/IS potentials
· Implementation of process-centric production systems with built-in flexibility and extensibility
· Author of highly rated BPM and SOA book on “Improving enterprise business process management systems” ( see www.improving-BPM-systems.com/book )
· TOGAF • ITIL • PMP • COBIT • Change management • Information security • Governance • Strategy
· Visionary • Realistic • Continuous learner • Driver of transformations • Knowledge transfer
- MFTI, masterComputer Science, 1973 - 1979
- IHEP, PhDComputer Graphics, 1986