This blogpost is an example of digital transformation in e-government with the use of platforms (extracted from "e-government reference model #GeGF2014 #egov #entarch #bpm #soa" http://improving-bpm-systems.blogspot.ch/2014/10/e-government-reference-model-...
Platform pre-existing piece of software to provide comprehensive functionality to other software pieces (i.e. applications) during some phases of their lifecycle Note: Good platform makes simple things simple and complex things possible. Note: "Piece" is a ...
This blogpost continues the blogpost “typology of platforms” ( see http://improving-bpm-systems.blogspot.ch/2015/12/typology-of-platforms.html ). Ron Batdorf ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/ron-batdorf-b0a62610 ) in his comments ( https://www.linkedin.com/pul...
- SAMARIN.BIZArchitect, Programmer, Engineer and Scientist, 2005 - present
Leadership • Innovation • Client focused & reliable • Quality results oriented • Multi-cultural
· 7 years as enterprise architect; 15 years as BPM/SOA/ECM architect; 5 years as business architect
· Experience in transforming major enterprises to fully electronic (digital) working
· Effective communication of complex architectures to all stakeholders (from top management down)
· Successful projects at the scale of company, corporation, canton, confederation and continent
· Creation of synergies between business goals and IT/IS potentials
· Implementation of process-centric production systems with built-in flexibility and extensibility
· Author of highly rated BPM and SOA book on “Improving enterprise business process management systems” ( see www.improving-BPM-systems.com/book )
· TOGAF • ITIL • PMP • COBIT • Change management • Information security • Governance • Strategy
· Visionary • Realistic • Continuous learner • Driver of transformations • Knowledge transfer
- MFTI, masterComputer Science, 1973 - 1979
- IHEP, PhDComputer Graphics, 1986