- DeVry, Inc.Online Marketing Manager, 2013 - present
- EconsultancyDigital Marketing Manager, 2011 - 2012• Manage digital marketing campaigns, in conjuction with other team members, of email, PPC, social media advertising, direct mail, affiliate advertising resulting in resulting in approximately $10 million in annual sales • Implemented the company's first CRM email strategy to increase the percentage of paying subscribers • Lead the use of unused website advertising inventory that resulted in over 5 million additional ad impressions and an increase in awareness of offered services • Prepare, launch, and analyze the company's weekly email marketing communications to 15,000+ subscribers using Lyris • Analyze website analytics and KPIs to maximize revenue and reduce cost per click and acquisition through Google Analytics • Schedule, launch, and track site ads using Google DART for Publishers targeting 300,000 monthly visitors • Work with editorial team to write, schedule and promote marketing related blog posts • Launch and manage marketing and promotion for internal and partnership webinars • Major clients worked with include Experian, KMPG, RichRelevance among others
- 3MDigital Marketing Consultant, 2011 - 2011• Led a digital marketing team of 5 members, tracked individual performance and project completion for Graduate Program Consulting Project • Won proposal to double sales by $1 million through an eCRM and digital marketing strategy • Identified website analytic trends in regards to conversion rates and return visits through Webtrends • Analyzed website customer behaviour including average order value and website return visits • Conducted website testing, card sorting, consumer research and voice of customer interviews
- Atlas Foods SystemsMarketing Manager, 2009 - 2010• Spearheaded the marketing department of over 500 accounts worth $27 million in annual sales • Launched a marketing strategy for a new healthy Fit Pick™ product line • Launched a new Syfo™ water product line • Increased online based sales leads by 200% • Led the company's Digital Marketing Strategy that included: ◦ Designing and launching the company's new website including architecture, wireframes, and layout ◦ Uploading website content by utilizing Joomla Content Management System ◦ Creating multiple contact forms, images, videos, surveys, and applications ◦ Initializing a Social Media strategy by using Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube •Coordinated communications and correspondence from potential partners or consumers •Developed and presented business proposals worth $10,000 to $1 million in new annual sales •Advised the company's president, managers, and sales team in regards to marketing
Alex is passionate about Digital Marketing and connecting brands with consumers online. Digital Marketing and its various fields, including social media, offer a tremendous opportunity for companies to connect with customers if done correctly. Alex enjoys practicing, being active, sharing his knowledge, and learning as much as he can about Digital Marketing and its fields.
Specialties: Google Analytics Certified. Experience and educational training in Website Development, Social Media, Mobile Marketing, Email Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Display Ad Marketing & PPC, and Website Analytics, and Digital Marketing Optimization
- Hult International Business SchoolMasters of Digital Marketing, 2010 - 2011
- Bob Jones UniversityBachelor of Science in Marketing Management, Minor in Political Science, 2006 - 2009
- Colegio Tecnico Regional de San CarlosTechnical Degree in Electronics and Computer Maintenance, 2003 - 2006
- Bob Jones University2006 - 2010
Marissa Mayer: More People Want to Work at Yahoo Now
Marissa Mayer's tenure as CEO of Yahoo seems to have helped the company in at least one noticeable way so far: more people want to work ther
Google AdWords changes the game with enhanced campaigns
Within the last hour Google has announced what is being described by many commentators as one of the most fundamental changes to Adwords in
Marketers still need to work on mobile email: stats
While companies appreciate the importance of mobile email, they are a long way away from implementing best practice, with just 25% currently
42% of US mobile users have clicked an ad on the mobile web
Android shopping apps provide greater user satisfaction than iPad apps, and almost half of mobile users have clicked an ad on a mobile site.
55% of shoppers abandon carts due to shipping costs: infographic
A large proportion of abandoned shopping carts are unavoidable as consumers never really intended to make a purchase in the first place.
Pinterest shows Facebook how to make a great mobile app
It’s been a busy week for Pinterest. First of all it announced that it was opening it doors to everyone following an extended Beta phase, an
Alexander Lund | Digital Marketing Professional Seeking Exciting Career
eCommerce in Latin America. Posted on September 14, 2011 by Alexander Lund. 4. E-commerce in Latin America Latin America is one of the marke
¿Quieres incluir tu perfil de Google+ en tu blog? | SMLatam
¿Quieres incluir tu perfil de Google+ en tu blog? 19/07/2011 escrito por Christian Lisogorsky Leave a Comment. A algunos les gusta incluir t
Go Travel Costa RicaWhy are Costa Ricans so Happy?
Deals & Discounts on Travel to Costa Rica