I'm going to build the most expensive personal computer in the world.
one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
- First, I'll need some power cables. Three or four of these babies ought to do it: http://www.amazon.com/AudioQuest-NRG-WEL-Signature-Power/dp/B0055OM9WS/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&Dec 28, 2012
- Here are my system specs. Note the dual 70" monitors. By god, I can't just have one! https://images.4chan.org/v/src/1356750239578.pngDec 28, 2012
- Gotta have some HDMI cables for those monitors, too: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/AudioQuest+-+Chocolate+65.6%27+HDMI+Cable+-+Platinum+White/9892794.p?id=Dec 28, 2012
- Total cost, about $80,000. I'll pwn those narbs so hard with this rig, bro.Dec 28, 2012
- I love the reviews on the HDMI cableDec 29, 2012