View 11 previous comments
- Mines always been the 15th so hopefully it will ship tonight. Everyone I know who's got theirs got a shipping confirmation at night and delivered the next day.Nov 15, 2012
- Yep me too. Pretty pissed right now.Nov 15, 2012
- Whoa, damn you Alex so lucky. I sold my Gnex just to get this phone and couldn't manage to get one last tue. Stuck with the nexus S for 3 more weeks!Nov 15, 2012
- I'm just glad i held off on selling my One X. I'd be using an old Samsung 'Dumb Phone' had i gotten rid. And when i say Dumb, i mean it. I don't even think its got a camera.Nov 15, 2012
- , I think you should keep the one x. That easily competes with the nexus 4 hardware wise. Reason why I sold the gnex is I wanted to move out of super amoled and a better camera. One x has the best display and a good camera.Nov 15, 2012
- I've actually decided to hold off on the Nexus until the new year. As much as I want one, I figure as I genuinely love my ONE X that it'll serve me well for a good while yet. And knowing that I'm giving it a stay of execution means I can finally take off the kid gloves. My one x is going naked (and hopefully rooted).
Then when February comes around ill see about getting on the Nexus train once again.Nov 16, 2012