11 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 9 previous comments
- Selling the most never makes you the best but it can't be denied that they are #1. Each device that runs android to me it a better device than CrApple. The button adds to the device, to say they got it wrong isn't fair. If its not to your liking Cool but they didn't get it wrong with big sale numbers across multiple devices. You as well as everyone has the right to an option as mine is on the side of the button.
Google also took the direction of no SD card but your phone has it. So is there certain things that are ok to not follow behind Google?Jan 24, 2013
- My One X does not have an SD card. The Samsung phones do, though.
The button adds to the device MAYBE, but it's still against the design guidelines.Jan 24, 2013
- Absolutely right. The 4glte has one not yours and yes it does also go against Guidelines but it's a function that is good. I was a hard core keyboard user and felt I wouldn't get used to touch keyboards but love SwiftKey now. Should the home button go away? At some point yes just like everything itust evolve. For now it's a great tool and Sammy is using right.Jan 24, 2013
- I'm ok with the Home button (maybe not the style, but it HAS to be there). My issue is the menu button. It shouldn't be there.
SD cards have other issues and Google has outlined why they don't want them anymore. As long as I can have at least 16gb of internal storage I'm ok with not having one. I don't need a lot of local storage personally.Jan 24, 2013
- The menu button yea I can see why that.
The storage I fine with too. I just like the fact that it's there if I need it. And can swap from device to device much easier.
Sorry if I came out rude or wrong us been reading a lot about the Note 8 and everyone is complaining about the buttons lolJan 24, 2013
- Every tablet should come with a styles. If is implemented correctly like Samsung product. #samsungnote2Jan 24, 2013