1) lose coupling, avoid necessity of integration as much as possible (I mentioned this above)
2) integrate as early as possible, and avoid late bad surprises
3) it can help a lot to collocate developers of the modules / parts during the integration phase. Communication is so much easier face-to-face.
And now I am discovering, I am talking about integration strategies, not about integration testing strategies. Lol - I am developer, yes!
- Amadeus IT GroupDeveloper Advocate, 2015 - present
- Amadeus IT GroupSoftware Development Engineer, 2012 - 2015
- AstekSoftware Development Engineer, 2011 - 2013
- ReplyConsultant, 2010 - 2011
fahd.blog: Java 8: Sorting a List using Lambdas and Method References
This post shows how you can use Java 8 lambda expressions and method references to sort a list of Person objects by age. In Java 8, the List
Scientifically Proven Ways to Persuade & Influence Others
A good book I often recommend is: Yes!: 50 Scientifically Proven Ways to Be Persuasive by Dr. Robert B. Cialdini et al. I first read the boo
Seth's Blog: The difference between commitment and technique
We spend way too much time teaching people technique. Teaching people to be good at flute, or C++ or soccer. It's a waste because the fact i
Four of our most watched videos you should check out now
Have a look below at four of our most popular videos that you should have a look at now if you have not already.
Win a FREE Nikon D800 or Canon 5D Mark III plus more!
SnapKnot along with Miller's Professional Imaging, SmugMug and BorrowLenses are giving away your choice of a brand new Nikon D800 or Canon 5
In the last 30 seconds there were 1,565,880 Facebook likes.
From tweets to likes, see how fast data is generated every second on the internet in this interactive visualization.
HTML5 UP! Responsive HTML5 and CSS3 Site Templates
Responsive HTML5 and CSS3 site templates designed by @n33co.