"I became an expert at getting work done while traveling. Here are five tips I recommend for optimizing productivity on a travel day." http://onforb.es/1N2ZOXX #worktips #productivity #travelandwork #travel
- Dapasoft IncMarketing Communications Specialist, 2014 - present
- Alpha Base IncJr. Business Development Assistant, 2009 - 2012Developed business plans, advertising and online marketing strategy reports, user manuals, articles, press releases, training modules, and website content for various clients in the telecom, transportation, lead generation, and online advertising industries. Managed a team of five programmers, worked closely with the CEO to ensure the effective development of content, based on client needs, and handled budget administration. Generated website and software architectural templates, guidelines of operations for customer service and marketing departments, and dealt with the registrations of various trademarks, copyrights, and patents. Performed Search Engine Optimization tasks to enhance website visibility in search engines for various clients. Met all project deadlines and received continuously positive reviews from CEO and clients.
- Rogers WirelessSales Representative, 2007 - 2009Maximized store revenues by acquiring new cable, internet, cell phone, and home phone customers by providing all necessary information on services and deals, and acting in a professional and open manner. Upgraded existing customer accounts, provided technical assistance to users experiencing software and account issues, and dealt with customer service issues. Assisted the Sales Manager in testing and displaying products, compiling financial and sales reports, and supervising inventory orders and shipments.
- ARCADIS CanadaProject Assistant, 2013 - 2013Assisted with project setup, editing and formatting reports, proposals, marketing materials and cost budgets. Managed documents, printed and bound reports for internal and external use. Worked with Project Managers to oversee project billing, invoicing and day to day project accounting issues. Prepared internal agreements, documents, and agendas for meetings, as and when needed for projects. Assisted with overall project and office administration.
On her personal time, Alena love to weight train, try new recipes, work on creative projects, and participate in obstacle racing.
- York UniversityBachelor of Arts in Psychology, 2007 - 2011
Doctors who use health information technology are 'slightly' more likely...
Physicians who use health information technology (HIT) systems are only slightly more likely to receive the patient information they need to
Why a Full-Year Meaningful Use Reporting Period Worries CIOs | EHRintell...
A full-year meaningful use reporting period may be just four times the effort of a 90-day reporting period. In reality, the difference cause
Health IT In 2015: What's In The Cards? - InformationWeek
Healthcare CIOs need to build on existing groundwork to improve compliance and efficiency in what should be a demanding year.
Big data will enhance healthcare, but to whose benefit?
Big-data technology will eventually underpin the healthcare system, though to what extent and what that means to patients are questions need
Leveraging Healthcare Big Data to Improve Population Health
Overcoming the infrastructure challenges of harnessing big data in the healthcare environment will be critical for better population health
12 Big Changes In Social Media This Month (Nov 2014)
Do you struggle to keep up with the most recent social media changes? Here's the biggest shifts in the social media marketing industry for W
Is your EHR damaging the patient-provider relationship? | Healthcare IT ...
Although there are myriad benefits associated with electronic health records, a 2013 study shows that many physicians see a significant down
HIMSS Analytics: Hospitals slow to progress in their use of EHRs
Many hospitals have implemented electronic health record systems, but they're not rushing to embrace all that they may offer according to a
How to Get the Most of Out of Best-Practices in Audio Branding
Brand Management - US marketers haven't tended to their audio brands—their distinct music-based identity—but their European competitors have
8 Expert Advice on Building an Effective Content Marketing Campaign
SEO Hacker is an SEO Services Company and SEO Blog in the Philippines
Here’s What Happens When Facebook Advertising Fails
If you wanted to make your post more important – and therefore rank higher in a user’s feed, you had to pay for it.
The Most Effective, Most Used, and Most Budgeted for Digital Marketing T...
Marketing Strategy - US-based digital marketers consider email the most effective digital tactic for building awareness, boosting acquisitio
The Ultimate Guide to Building a Killer LinkedIn Profile [INFOGRAPHIC]
A strong LinkedIn profile is always a necessity for any type of job seeker, as it's a place to show your true talents. However, there are no
35 Growth Hacking Tools for Marketers Who Don’t Code
So here it is: your epic list of tools for marketers with a technical mindset but limited coding chops
Game of Thrones: A Leadership Master Class - 3 Lessons You Can Learn | L...
[SPOILER ALERT – If you haven’t watched Season 4, proceed with caution.]Are you in a dead end position? Does it sometimes feel like you are
How Adding Personality and Trust to Your Landing Pages can Maximize Conv...
This article will discuss the rising importance of personality and trust in brand communication, particularly in landing page optimization.