Want to improve your LinkedIn marketing?
Are you interested in the latest tips and tools?
LinkedIn is one of the most effective platforms for expanding your reach and improving your business results. We asked social media experts for their hottest LinkedIn tips.
Click here to see what they had to say: http://bit.ly/1Ij2Rgj
$10 Off, Twice!
Save On Your First 2 Orders Using This Code:
Get fresh, chef-made meals delivered.
Ever-changing daily menus
Local chefs use whole, seasonal ingredients
Dishes are chilled for maximum freshness
Heat and dinner’s ready when you are
On-demand or scheduled delivery
Join today for free.
#Nerdist #VR #AR #OculusRift #SamsungGearVR #ProjectMorpheus #ProjectTango #Seene #Autodesk #Adobe #123DCatch #MetaIO #MagicLeap #Matterport #RockstarGames #STEAM #VALVE #Unity3D #2KGames #ElectronicArts
Ping me directly on #LinkedIn for details, do not post information as comments, I will miss it, and you, the opportunity! GOOD LUCK! | #DAM #ProjectManager
Welcome to the Google+ page for Alejandro Franceschi, Senior #Multimedia & #Transmedia #Producer and all-around #Creative
I encourage you to visit my LinkedIn page for a more detailed professional & educational history of me.
I'm a fun, easy-going fellow, who loves movies and is filled with useless information about most subjects. I enjoy genuine, authentic individuals with open minds and creative spirits.
I'm always on the lookout for fresh perspectives, to learn from other Creatives - no matter the discipline(s) through which they work. I love to learn. I love to read. I love cinema. ;=)
I am incorporated, these last 10+ years, as Tempest Digital, Inc., via which I can be subcontracted as a freelance artist, technician, consultant, and/or supervisor. Telecommuting is an option, as I have all the necessary software, hardware, and Internet speeds required for it.
Thank you for stopping by, and I look forward to hearing from you.
CONTACT ME VIA:
Linked-In: LinkedIn Alejandro Franceschi
I am an open net-worker!
One of my YouTube Channels (with work in English & Spanish):
- Academy of Art UniversityM.F.A. Animation & Visual Effects, present
- Art Institute of Fort LauderdaleB.Sc. Media Arts & Animation, 1998 - 2001
- A Fortune 100 CompanyDesign Project Manager, 2105 - presentI am a Senior Creative, with 15 years' experience. Currently, I am under contract with a Fortune 50 ranked company. As a Design Project Manager, in an Integrated Marketing Communications department, I collaboratively work on projects in the USA, and manage BPO resources for a 24/7 workflow. Among other efforts, I typically manufacture Content for: B2B, B2C, on-boarding & policy, advertising, marketing, communications, & entertainment as: 2D, 3D, multimedia, video, motion pictures, television, animation, motion graphics, visual effects, & social media.
- Visa Inc.Confidential, 2014 - 2014Contract: VISA LABS: An Incubator for Experimental & Visualization Technologies The type of work I did there is confidential. However, if you are a Visa Merchant, you will be able to enjoy an invitation to their San Francisco location at One Market, at The Landmark. It is the same building as the one that houses Salesforce & Autodesk. You can look at my contributions there throughout both floors, be sure to take your smartphone, iPad or other such tablet device.
- Tempest Digital, Inc.Art Director/ Visual Effects Artist/ Editor/ Animator/Post Production Artist, 2006 - 2014- Tempest Digital, Inc. is the S-Corp I founded 8+ years ago for freelance, and my work has been for: Broadcast TV, Social Media Marketing + Content Creation + Curation + Strategy Development, Web, Streaming, HD/2K/4K Video Production & Post Production, Film, Stereoscopic 3D (Production, Post, and/or Conversion from Monoscopic), Motion Graphics, 2D/3D Animation, Onboarding/Policy/Procedural Videos for Corporate, B2B, B2C, et al. - If you would like to utilize my services, please contact me for the fastest reply on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/alejandrofranceschi - If you would prefer to video-conference, please use Skype: Alejandro_Franceschi or, Google Hangouts (please request email directly) - Mobile: 188.8.131.5239
- SplunkSenior #Multimedia #Producer, 2013 - 2014Senior Multimedia Producer; Corporate Marketing & Communications: • Production & Post of: B2B, B2C, internal/external EdTech & Policy videos for Splunk MarCom • SME for internal Media Studio construction, & related efforts, at San Francisco HQ • SME for Corporate Social Media & Social Media Marketing; Parallel with NY Agency • SME liason with external vendors/agencies, as needed, for Multimedia Production & Post • Onboarding Videos, Live/Worldwide Multicasts, Multi-language Translations for Social • High-Frame Rate Motion Graphics, 2D/3D Animation & Compositing for Exhibit/Field Events • Prepared launch & training materials for a state-of-the-art Digital Asset Management System Are You Listening to Your Data? Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is one of the fastest growing and most pervasive segments of "big data"—generated by websites, applications, servers, networks, mobile devices and all the sensors and RFID assets that produce data every second of every day. By monitoring and analyzing everything from customer clickstreams and transactions to network activity and call records—and more—Splunk turns machine data into valuable insights no matter what business you're in. It's what we call Operational Intelligence.
- Shaklee CorporationMultimedia Creative, 2012 - 2013Contractor/Consultant: HD Multimedia Production & Post, Animation, Compositing: • Launched “Shaklee 180” products & program content: HD Video, Chromakey, Motion Graphics & Design, Video/Audio Compression for Streaming Enterprise Distribution & Syndication, XMP Meta-tagging of Digital Assets, Archive of Assets, Projects & Masters • Implemented strategic production efforts with other departments & outside creative agencies; incl. IT, Sales, Marketing, Brand Managers, Editorial, Social Media, Web & Mobile • Assisted in launch & training materials for a Digital Asset Management System
- Kendall-Jackson Vineyard EstatesVideo & Multimedia Contractor, 2011 - 2012Contractor/Consultant: HD Multimedia Production & Post; Social Media Marketing: • Assisted in the ‘ground-up’ development of HD video, multimedia & social media marketing efforts at Kendall-Jackson Winery & portfolio of over 25 brands; i.e ‘La Crema’ • Worked at corporate HQ with CLEs, V.P., CMO, & President, on content creation & studio setup to reduce outsourcing for: B2B, B2C, Advertising, Marketing, P.R., Events, et al.
- ITT Technical InstituteAdjunct Instructor, 2011 - 2012Instructed students ranging from 18 - 50+, at the college level in subjects such as: - Motion Graphics - 2D/3D Animation Principles - Basic Texture, Shader, and Render Techniques (Scanline, Mental Ray, GI, HDRI) - 3D Dynamics/Collisions - Film Theory - Video Production - Video Post Production - Audio Post Production - Video Compression - Video Syndication
- School Board of Broward CountySeries Art Director/Motion Graphics, 2003 - 2008- TV Series Art Director - Awarded: Emmy®, 2007; Outstanding Youth/Children's Programming; Series • What is an Emmy®? Please review the following URL: http://www.emmys.tv/academy/history-television-adacemy - Awarded: International Platinum AVA (A.M.C.P. - Association of Marketing & Communications Professionals) • What is a Gold/Platinum AVA®?: http://www.avaawards.com • What is the A.M.C.P.?: http://amcpros.com/about-amcp
- Legend Films2D to 3D Stereoscopic Conversion Artist/Compositor, 2009 - 2009- Amongst the first companies to pioneer stereoscopic conversions - Proprietary Stereo Conversion, which we, the artists, contributed to its development - Worked on projects for major film studios, including content such as:
- Ocean Digital Film, Inc.Jr. Motion Graphics Artist, 2002 - 2002- Contract work for Spanish Broadcast TV - Samples available for review on YouTube & Vimeo
- Polygon EntertainmentStereoscopic Compositor/Conversion Artist on "The Darkest Hour", 2011 - 2011Stereoscopic Compositor/Conversion Artist on "The Darkest Hour:" - Nuke - Stereoscopic Conversion of Monoscopic Plates - 13K Matte Painting Conversion to Stereoscopic from BUF VFX (Paris, France) - Stereoscopic Chromakey & VFX in Nuke (see Behance or YouTube page for samples)
- Apple Inc.Contractor, 2013 - 2013Contractor: HD Multimedia Post Production; Video for Web Streaming; Motion Graphics: • Edits of the presentations at Apple’s 2013 Worldwide Developer’s Conference (WWDC) • Video/Image Capture from SSD Devices; Audio/Video NLE, Cleanup & Compression • Edited with Final Cut Pro Suite; XMP Meta-Tagging/Archive of Assets, Projects & Masters
- Duarte DesignContractor, 2013 - 2013Contractor: HD Multimedia Post Production; Video for Web Streaming; Motion Graphics: • Edits of the presentations at Apple’s 2013 Worldwide Developer’s Conference (WWDC) • Video/Image Capture from SSD Devices; Audio/Video NLE, Cleanup & Compression • Edited with Final Cut Pro Suite; XMP Meta-Tagging/Archive of Assets, Projects & Masters
Pacific Rim Behind the Scenes of Prologue Sequence
Pacific Rim Behind the Scenes of Prologue Sequence by Manila Studio,Pacific Rim Behind The Scenes, Pacific Rim Behind The Scenes Prologue Se
Google+'s Best New Unadvertised Feature: Photo Search With Visual Recogn...
Unless you've been living under a rock, you are probably aware of the recent improvements and updates to the Google+ experience, both on the
Twitter Updates Its Automation Rules and Mobile App Experience
In addition to improving search features and syncing actions across all devices,Twitter has decided to ban automated following for good.
You Can Now Embed Instagram Photos and Videos Across the Web
Today Instagram launched a new feature that lets you embed photos and videos onto a webpage without having to rely on a third-party service.
Stock vector art graphics, illustrations and clip art
Vector art, stock vectors and images. Vectorious.net is an affordable and fresh resource of premium vectors for designers.