I've created a site that makes it easier to introduce JTBD to other people. If you don't know about Jobs-to-be-Done, then check it out yourself. It's a new way to think about product design, marketing and advertising.
Check it out. http://jtbd.info/
Thinks deeply on the monetization of new and existing products.
Enjoys a hands on approach to conceptualizing, operationalizing product strategy and leading both engineering and marketing efforts.
Curious and experiments with new products announced in the market - considering their design and profit strategy.
Uses entrepreneurial and engineering experience to build his own products, consult aspiring entrepreneurs and join established teams to work on existing products.
He also has a blog where he frequently writes about topics which range from enginering to product management.
- Savannah College of Art and DesignPhotography, 1999 - 2001
- lovethelieManaging Member, 2001 - present
- Interactive PioneersFDT Product Manager, 2010 - 2012
- Night AgencyDeveloper, 2009 - 2010
- Big SpaceshipDeveloper, 2008 - 2009