For people who are still wondering why they should use Google+
Google Plus is still a mystery to many but ignoring the megawatt power of Google search is a mistake unless you’re trying to remain invisible. If the question is “how can I be found in the online world,” Google is your answer.
Getting started with Google Plus is worth your time. Let’s go through the basics of why you should make Google+ a part of your online world.
Why should you give Google+ a chance?
• Connect with a new group of people.
• Rank higher on Google with your Google+ content.
• Increase the popularity of your blog and get great blog traffic.
• Google+ Hangouts allow you to have face-to-face conversations with the world.
Because it’s fun!
Please read the full post here: http://maximizesocialbusiness.com/connect-online-dots-power-google-plus-16275/
and pin it for later http://www.pinterest.com/pin/232779874465256769/
Like this? Please share!
My first post on for ! I'll be writing a monthly column about Google+.
- Boston Universitypsychology, 1970 - 2008
- Cath Consulting / Al Cath Guitarprincipal, 2007 - present
- WAAVVP of Business Development, 2007 - 2009
- GensisFour CorporationFounder & CEO, 1988 - 2006
The Future of Books Looks a Lot Like Netflix | Business | WIRED
The book business is merging into the magazine business as more publishers sell literature via subscription to highly targeted clusters of r
Al Cath & Marc Bridge Perform James Taylor's You Can Close Your ...
3/31/12 Chelmsford, MA - Al Cath & Marc Bridge perform James Taylor's "You Can Close Your Eyes" at a fundraising concert f