- Worcester Polytechnic InstituteCivil Engineering
- Babson CollegeMBA
I'm a techie at heart. I like connecting social media and content marketing to help create and enhance community. My strengths are in B2B tech companies.
I have a bachelor's of Science degree in engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute in Worcester, MA, and a master's degree in Business Administration, focusing on Technology Entrepreneurship, from Babson College in Wellesley, MA.
- AlignableHead of Content Marketing, 2014 - presentManaging global presence - both strategy and execution - for The MathWorks major product offerings, MATLAB and SimuLink Identifying, understanding, and interacting with differences and nuances in specific social media audiences worldwide Implementing social media listening to fold learnings into integrated marketing campaigns for execution Instilling and delivering corporate-wide social media education and training
- Continuum Managed Services, LLCCommunity Evangelist, 2014 - 2014Working cross-functionally to connect social media and content with our partners, creating and enhancing community, to elevate their brand perception and affinity for Continuum.net.
- Logmein, Inc.Director of Content Marketing, 2013 - 2014I work at a Massachusetts-based technology company focused on connectivity and mobility (LogMeIn), where I am employed as a content strategist. In this role, I drive development of overall content strategy, develop that strategy to scale content across all business units and products, and finally champion the use of most effective content selection (type, vehicles, length, format, etc.) and development throughout the organization. http://www.SubjectivelySpeaking.net http://www.Twitter.com
- Parametric Technology CorporationDirector of Social Media Marketing at a Boston-HQ software company, 2007 - 2013
- Vanasse Hangen BrustlinSenior Transportation Engineer, 2000 - 2007
- Maryland State Highway AdministrationTraffic Engineer, 1997 - 2000
Here's a nice collection of 12 content marketing tools with the key benefits, "wow factor" and a content marketing tip from each vendor.
The post is a collaboration between and featuring: Contently, Curata, DivvyHQ, Expion, GatherContent, Kapost, NewsCred, Oracle Content Marketing, Scoop.it Content Director, Scribe Content, Uberflip and Zerys.
BIG THANKS to Shane Snow, Michael Gerard, Brody Dorland, Albert Chou, Robert Mills, Jesse Noyes, Michael Brenner, Jeffrey L. Cohen, Guillaume Decugis, Jerod Morris, Hana Abaza and Steve Lazuka for contributing!
So, This Is Leonardo DiCaprio Running Shirtless With a Squirt Gun
With the glee of a child at the onset of summer break, Leo is sprinting into the happiness record books.
53+ Free Image Sources For Your Blog and Social Media Posts
Find the visual content you need with our complete list of free image sources, offering high-quality images for your blog posts and social m
12,000-Year-Old Human Skeleton Found in Underwater Cave
Scientists have discovered what they say is the "oldest most complete" human skeleton in the western hemisphere, the National Geographic Soc
Vellum: A reading layer for your Twitter feed ← nytlabs
In the course of our work, we make a lot of small experiments, often in code. Sometimes we hit upon something that may not be a signal from
The solutions to all our problems may be buried in PDFs that nobody reads
A World Bank study found that nearly a third of its reports had never been downloaded.
5 Companies Cultivating Loyalty With Branded Online Communities
CMO.com by Adobe delivers marketing insights, expertise, and inspiration for and by marketing leadersâ€”all aimed at helping CMOs and senior
The Pros, Cons and Costs of the Top 10 Content Distribution Platforms
Creating high-quality branded content is very important, but when it comes to making sure your ad dollars are spent properly, understanding
5 Tips to More Profitable Meetings in 5 Minutes - Tip #3
Have you ever had the experience of doing a presentation and not having any sense as to who the decision makers are? If you have, you would
What Marketers Can Learn From One Hilarious Sportscaster
Sportscaster Adam Lefkoe's recent broadcasts are infused with themes, such as quotes from Seinfield and rap lyrics. Find out what you can le
SEO on a Budget: How to Allocate Limited Resources for Maximum Results |...
Improve and promote your Website with these inexpensive options.
Give Me 5. Local SEO Tips for Small Business | Business Hub | Staples.com®
Accelerate your marketing efforts with five expert tips.