- Salford Business SchoolPhD, Organizational Learning and Excllence, 2006 - 2010
- University of Wollongong in DubaiQuality Management, 2000 - 2002
- Suez Canal UniversityBacheor of Commerce, 1989 - 1994
In addition to leading Emirates Center for Organizational Learning (ECOL) and Chairing the OLC MENA, www.olcmena.com I act as the Superintendent at International Performance Excellence, IPE. I holds Bachelor of Commerce, Master Degree in Quality Management and PhD in Organizational Learning and Excellence. I am a Certified EFQM Assessor, licensed IIP Specialist, Chief Examiner and Juror at several national and regional quality and excellence awards such as:
1. Dubai Quality Award, (Juror)
2. Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award,
3. Abu Dhabi Government Award for Performance Excellence,
4. Ras Al Khaimah Government Quality Award (Head of Assessment Panel)
5. King Abdul-Aziz Quality Award in Saudi Arabia. (Team Leader)
6. Dubai Human Development Award (Advisor and Juror)
7. Investors in People International (The first Arab Advisor and Assessor)
8. ISO 26000:2010 Social Responsibility (Member in UAE National Committee)
9. Ideas Arabia Competition (Judge)
I am an active member in several professional bodies such as the Academy of Management, the International Society for Performance Improvement, the Society for Organizational Learning, International Foundation for Action Learning (IFAL) and the American Society for Quality. His areas of expertise include Service Level Agreements (SLA), Balanced Scorecard, EFQM Excellence Model, Investors in People Standard, Learning Organizations, Action Learning, Experiential Learning, Benchmarking, Cross-Training, After-Action Review, Mystery Shopping, ISO Standards, and Feedback Systems.
- Director, Emirates Center for Organizational LearningChairman, www.olcmena.com, 1 - presentPromoting Action Learning, Organizational Learning and Government Learning throughout MENA Region.
- First Arab Advisor, Investors in PeopleFounder and Assessor, 9 - 2009