Happy Monday! An HR friend of mine is looking to fill a Social Media Marketing Manager position. This will be a full time role based in Redwood City, CA. This person is required to be on-site and it’s very helpful is they have prior experience with the Hispanic community. If you're interested, please let me know and I'd be happy to connect you to her. Thanks and good luck! :) #jobs #jobopening #socialmediamarketing
Seeking a Social Marketing Manager to lead social media marketing strategy and execution to build brand awareness, familiarity, use, and intent to use and a brand community under our new name. This individual will also help drive acquisition and retention across channels. The represents a unique opportunity to have a major impact on our customers and the future of our company.
The person will report to the VP of Marketing and Communications and work closely with other functional leaders in Marketing, Corporate Communications, Product Management, Operations, Sales, and Analytics.
· Be a key brand steward across functions and co-lead the transition to our new corporate and brand name
· Partner with agency to develop content, build/grow community and maintain an engaged audience
· Curate content and ensure consistency with brand tone and voice. Repurpose content, re-share, retweet, etc.
· Manage social care, complaints, questions, etc.
o Open Service now tickets with Customer Service teams. Work with internal teams to resolve complaints.
· Manage social paid media including targeting and optimization
· Manage social media listening tools and alerts, reporting and analytics
· Manage content on Google +, Google Business, Yelp, Facebook Places, etc.
· Partner with peers in the retail and digital and social marketing teams and public relations to deliver and consistently improve comprehensive marketing plans with fully integrated tactics (advertising, digital and mobile marketing, social media marketing, grassroots and consumer-facing PR).
DESIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES
Candidates will have the following qualifications, attributes and experience:
· 8+ years of increasing levels of responsibility and leadership in the social media marketing function
· Proven results marketing to Hispanic communities. Marketing financial products in a retail environment a plus.
· Demonstrated competency in social media marketing with effective programs that help build the brand, a community, and help drive lead generation and customer acquisition across retail, phone, and online channels.
· High energy individual with the ability to effectively handle multiple projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment (i.e., an ability to deliver big results with a start-up sized budget)
· Solid balance of operational and creative skill sets; right side/left side of brain thinker, combining creative and business skills
· Excellent attention to detail while simultaneously capable of seeing the whole picture
· HTML, CSS, and WordPress experience a plus
· JIRA experience and experience writing user stories a plus.
· BA or equivalent degree is a minimum
· Bilingual English/Spanish proficiency